*** CHILD CARE TAX STATEMENTS ***
It has come to our attention that child care statements issued on January 9, 2018 contain incorrect information. We are working to correct the errors and will provide updated statements once the corrections have been made. In the interim, the child care statements are available as follows:
You will need to log in to your account by providing your user name and password. For temporary account or password, please call 815-459-0680.
Click on MY ACCOUNT, under REPORTS (left hand side of screen), click CHILDCARE STATEMENT
Your household number will populate to the correct box. Choose the year for the tax statement you wish to print.
Click "yes" or "no" for SUBTOTAL EACH MONTH'S PAYMENTS
Click "no" for PRINT TOTAL PAYMENTS BY MEMBER
Click SUBMIT and the tax statement will generate.
Extended Time is a unique, inclusive service operated by qualified, experienced staff. With a mix of independent and organized activities, we provide the children opportunities to make appropriate choices. Extended Time fosters growth and development of perseverance, curiosity and responsibility.
- Independent and Organized Activities
- Indoor/Outdoor Play
- Homework Support
- Team Building Opportunities
- Physical Activity
- A Nurturing Environment
- Nutritional Snacks
- Assistance with preparing students (changing/practicing) for after school activities and escorting them to their on-site location (scouts, art, sports, tutoring).
All School District 47 students in kindergarten through fifth grade are eligible to attend. Extended Time is held at Glacier Ridge, Canterbury, Coventry, Husmann, Indian Prairie, North, South, West and Woodscreek Elementary Schools.
ET staff provide supervised recreational activities allowing time for group games, arts and crafts, movies, field trips, fun with friends and even homework! This program also allows your children to participate in after school art classes or sport practices you might not have been able to transport them to.
Registration can change daily so it is important to call our office for current program availability. Sandra Thompson (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration must take place in-person at our Administration Office located at 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake. Monday-Friday (8:30 AM - 5 PM). Please bring with you a $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition.
Extended Time registration information and Fees
- Registration began June 6 for the 2017/2018 School Year
- ET registration will close on Friday, August 18 at 5 pm. Anyone registering after this deadline will not be able to start ET until Monday, August 28 (the first full week of school)
- School starts Wednesday, August 23
- Fees listed are monthly fees
- Fees include:
- Early Release Days
- Half Days
- Institute Days
- Field Trips
- Winter Break and Spring Break
Fees Per Month
AM SESSION: 6:15 AM-8:45 AM
PM SESSION: 3:30 PM-6:15 PM
Time Of Day 3 Days/Week 5 Days/Week AM
AM & PM
- There are no payments for August and June. These weeks are averaged into 9 equal payments throughout the school year.
- Siblings receive a 20% discount.
- First month's tuition is refundable if cancellation is made prior to the start of the school year.
- Reduced rates are available to Park District residents in need.
- If your school is at capacity, we will place your child on a waiting list. Please contact Sam Thompson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220 for more information.
Parents who select the 3 day option can change the choice of days of the week as needed, based on their weekly schedule.
View the Virtual Backpack tab (above) for weekly newsletter updates, monthly calendars, site contact information and the Extended Time Parent Handbook.
Extended Time Punch Pass
Are you a parent with a changing schedule? We are now offering a 10-day Punch Pass at each school site. The passes can be used for regular school days, half days or Institute Days. Once registered you need to contact the office at least a day before your child will attend. Call (815) 459-0680, ext. 1215 or ext. 1220.
The passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year. Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Ten (10) passes are available at each school. You will be notified upon completion of their Punch Pass. They may then register for a new one.
Program Fee: $400
The ET program runs through the D47 school year which is August 23 - May 31, 2017. First day of attendance for Kindergarten is August 24, 2017. ET will be closed on national holidays. A list of those dates will be provided at the start of the school year.
Site Contact Info
Please review the current school year Extended Time Parent Handbook. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Thompson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220.
Once registered, you will receive an email invitation to fill out emergency forms online through campdoc.com. This needs to be done before your child may attend Extended Time. This system will give our ET supervisors and directors instant access to required emergency forms. The security, confidentiality and privacy of your child's personal information will always be protected. Only select Crystal Lake Park District personnel will have access to your child's information and the campdoc.com site is secure and encrypted for your protection. If you are having trouble accessing campdoc.com, you can email email@example.com or call (734) 636-1000.
- Mar 19 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement For Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Mar 14 Join us on March 18 for Volunteer Work Day at Sterne's Woods
- Mar 14 Register by April 2 for Family Game NIght
- Mar 14 Adult Line Country Line Dance Party on March 17 includes Lesson
- Mar 14 Rumba is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Mar 12 Register by March 14 for Doggy Egg Hunt
- Mar 01 Crystal Lake Park District’s Sam Thompson Receives National Service Award from the American Camp Association
- Feb 22 Still Time to Register for Spring Session of Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Baking Classes
- Feb 22 Registration Deadline: March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Feb 22 Community Garden Plots Available at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Register for Spring Session of Beyond the Bell at Husmann and West Elementary
- Feb 22 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 16 Join us February 25 for Bonfire! Food at the Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 31 Colonel Palmer House to Host Two Valentine’s Inspired Events
- Jan 25 Applications Due by March 31 for Walk Herrick, Sr. Memorial Foundation Junior Tennis Scholarship
- Jan 24 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Two District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Jan 24 February 23 Live Music Entertainment at Park Place features Ivy Ford
- Jan 24 Drop-In Pickleball Offered at The Racket Club
- Jan 24 Reister by March 12 for 2nd Annual Forts on the Courts Family/Team Event
- Jan 24 January 27 at Grand Oaks-Adult Country Line Dance Party
- Jan 16 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Jan 16 Don’t PASS up the Opportunity to be a Part of the Crystal Lake Park District Cake Decorating Class on Jan 20
- Jan 16 Register by March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Jan 15 Join us on January 21 for a Bonfire! Food! Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 15 Chili Open Golf Classic is a Crystal Lake Tradition-Get Your Tee Time Today!
- Jan 15 Register by January 30 for the 2018 Snowbird Softball Tournament
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Now Hiring for Summer Seasonal Jobs
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ice Rink and Sledding Locations for Winter Fun
- Jan 15 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club -Monday thru Friday
- Jan 12 Register by March 20 for Breakfast with the Bunny
- Dec 28 FREE Music and Dancing at Park Place Banquet in January and February
- Dec 28 Enroll Now for 1st Session of Winter Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 28 Registration Deadline January 15, 4th-6th Grade Boys After School Basketball League
- Dec 28 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Dec 11 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for December 17 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Dec 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 11 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Winter/Spring Season
- Nov 21 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Dance Mix Party on December 3
- Nov 21 Watch for the Winter/Spring brochure in the mail after December 1
- Nov 13 Still time to Register-Enjoy a Holiday Brunch with Friends on December 7 at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center
- Nov 13 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake In Holiday Decorating Contest
- Nov 13 Classic Christmas Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3-10
- Nov 13 Register by November 29 for Santa's Workshop
- Nov 13 Letters to Santa Program is a Crystal Lake Park District Tradition
- Nov 13 Register by December 22 for Family Noon Years Eve
- Nov 13 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 -FREE Family Halloween Fun at Main Beach on October 28- Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Oct 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for October 22 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Institute Day Fun for Ages 5-13
- Oct 17 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ballroom and Social Dancing Program for Adults
- Oct 17 FREE Big Band Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 20
- Oct 17 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Cooking Demonstration with Chef Dave Esau
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Competition is Heating Up 17 Teams Registered for Puzzle Palooza!
- Oct 02 Park District Invites Residents to Attend State of the Lake Meeting on October 30
- Oct 02 Drop-In Tot Open Gym Returns for Fall 2017 Program Season at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 02 October 14: Adult Line Dance Party -Learn the basics with an introductory lesson-
- Sep 23 Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project Meeting Scheduled for October 5
- Sep 18 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for September 24 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Sep 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 11 FREE Family Fun at Black Diamond Kite Fest
- Sep 11 East Coast Swing is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults - Program includes complimentary dance le
- Sep 11 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to Participate in the Haunted Home Decorating Contest
- Sep 11 Are you a Puzzle Pro? Put a Team Together and Test Your Jigsaw Skills Against the Best at Puzzle Palooza!
- Sep 11 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place in October
- Sep 08 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 08 Crystal Lake Park District Begins Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project
- Sep 06 Main Beach Bricks Available for Pick Up NOW
- Aug 30 Home School Expo at Park Place Cancelled
- Aug 30 Crystal Lake Park District Hosts 21st Annual Crystal Lake Half Marathon -Volunteer Help Needed-
- Aug 30 Wanna Get a Little Nutty? Collect acorns on behalf of the Crystal Lake Park District Environmental Committee!
- Aug 18 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Aug 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for August 27 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Aug 17 Lunch and Learn Series Returns to Colonel Palmer House for Fall Program Season
- Aug 17 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 17 Main Beach Renovation Project Update for Playground Brick Owners
- Aug 16 Girls After School Basketball League (Ages 9-11) A Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Highlight
- Aug 16 Crystal Lake Park District Seeks Vendors for Home School Expo at Park Place
- Aug 16 Working Parents Have Childcare Options with Crystal Lake Park District Extended Time Programs for 2017-2018 School Year
- Aug 04 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed To Residents
- Aug 01 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Chance to Try a Fitness Class for Free in August
- Jul 31 Crystal Lake Open to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Appointment of Park Board Commissioner, Julie Martens
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- Mar 24 Un-Finished Craft Object Drop In (UFO) Grand Oaks, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Mar 24 Breakfast with the Bunny at Park Place Park Place, 406 W. Woodstock St, Crystal Lake
- Mar 24 Doggy Egg Hunt Rotary Building at Veteran Acres, 431 N. Walkup, Crystal Lake
- Mar 24 Saturday NIght Dance-Rumba Main Beach Pavilion, 300 Lakeshore Drive, Crystal Lake
- Mar 26 Outdoor Cooking Meet at the Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Mar 28 Thank Goodness It's an Institute Day-Green Meadows Farm Woodscreek Elementary
- Mar 28 Outdoor Cooking for Adults Meet at the Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Mar 31 Apply by March 31 for Junior Tennis Lesson Scholarships Offered through the Walk Herrick, Sr. Memori The Racket Club, 9101 South Route 31 in Algonquin,
- Apr 02 Sailboat Dry Storage Admin. Bldg., 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Apr 04 Four Winds Casino & Tabor Hill Winery transportation from Park Place, 406 W. Woodstock St, Crystal Lake