Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
Winter/Spring Brochure Delivery: Delivery of the Crystal Lake Park District winter/spring program brochure began on December 19. All households in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes will receive a copy in the mail. Online registration begins immediately upon receipt of the brochure. If you have not received your park district fall brochure , please email email@example.com.
Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center? Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. Click here for location map and details.
- 2014 Audit Information: Available for viewing in the 'Document Library' section.
- 2015 Park Place/SW Travel Bridal Fair: Pre-register to attend this FREE event on 3/8/15
- News Release: Crystal Lake Park District Receives Illinois Distinguished Accredited Agency Award
- Sled Hill/Ice Rink Updates:Call (815) 410-4475, ext. 9 for sled hill/ice rink condition updates. Or view our RainoutLine information online, or download the free app to have updates delivered directly to your phone.
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.