Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
- Winter/Spring Brochure Delivery: The Winter/Spring Crystal Lake Park District brochure will be delivered by mail beginning December 17. The brochure will be delivered by the post office to all residential addresses in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes. Online registration for both residents and non-residents will be available at 9 am on December 17. ¬†Brochures will also be available at the Crystal Lake Public Library, the Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce, the Crystal Lake Park District Administration Building and Grand Oaks Recreation Center.
- Now Hiring: Several new part-time positions posted. Visit our Employment Page.
- Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
- Free Programs: Ladies Night at Park Place, Hound Town Halloween, Truck or Treat, Home School Expo, North Pole Calling and Letters From Santa, Health, Wellness & Fitness Expo, Kite Fest, Concerts in the Park, Movies in the Park, Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House, Blast on the Beach. New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Opportunities for Dancers: Dancers ages 9-16 are encouraged to register for the NEW Dance Workshops in December and January. Click here for more information.
- Take a Survey: We want to know what matters most to you in regards to Crystal Lake Park District programs and event. Click here to take the Program Standards Survey
- Vendor Opportunities at Park Place: Park Place is hosting several expos in the upcoming months. Business and organization vendors are needed. Click here for a complete list of opportunities.
- NEW LOCATIONS BELOW: Travelers Boys Basketball Tryouts (for boys who will attend Prairie Ridge HS): Friday, December 6, 7-9 pm, 8th Grade will be at South Elementary (601 Golf Road Crystal Lake), 6th and 7th will be at West School (100 Briarwood Crystal Lake). No fees for try-outs, all boys must have a parent present at tryout or must have a signed waiver. Tryout registration begins at 6:30 pm.
Our Mission Statement: A commitment to provide a safe leisure environment along with quality programs, parks, facilities and services, and to preserve and protect open land and water areas that will benefit and improve the quality of life for our residents now and in the future.