Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our new website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the new Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there's a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
- Summer Brochure Delivery: The summer brochure will be delivered by mail to all residents on 60012 and 60014 postal routes beginning May 17. The brochure is currently available online. Click here to access the summer brochure.
- Beach Information: Admission information, hours of operation, boat rental
- Beach Survey: Anyone who completes our survey about Main & West Beaches will be entered into a drawing for a beach cooler packed with summertime fun.
- Cardboard Available for Boat Builders: America's Cup Cardboard Cup Regatta, Saturday, June 22. If you are building a boat, cardboard sheets are available for pick up at the park district maintenance garage in the Main Beach parking lot. Cardboard is free and is available for pick-up Monday-Friday, 9 am-3:45 pm, while supplies last. For more information about the 2013 America's Cardboard Cup Regatta visit the event website at www.cardboardcup.com
- Free Programs: Concerts in the Park, Movies in the Park, Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House, Blast on the Beach
- Tour de Crystal Lake: The McHenry County Convention and Visitor's Bureau along with the City of Crystal Lake and the Crystal Lake Park District are hosting the Tour de Crystal Lake, Sunday, July 14th. This high energy competition features international Pro Male and Female cyclists racing at speeds exceeding 35 mph! Downtown Crystal Lake's district will come alive as residents and visitors enjoy the free, fun family event featuring racing action and complemented by a family fun race, bike rodeo, musical entertainment, merchant sales and more! for more info visit the Tour de Crystal Lake website.
Our Mission Statement: A commitment to provide a safe leisure environment along with quality programs, parks, facilities and services, and to preserve and protect open land and water areas that will benefit and improve the quality of life for our residents now and in the future.