Extended Time is a unique, inclusive service operated by qualified, experienced staff. With a mix of independent and organized activities, we provide the children opportunities to make appropriate choices. Extended Time fosters growth and development of perseverance, curiosity and responsibility.
- Independent and Organized Activities
- Indoor/Outdoor Play
- Homework Support
- Team Building Opportunities
- Physical Activity
- A Nurturing Environment
- Nutritional Snacks
- Assistance with preparing students (changing/practicing) for after school activities and escorting them to their on-site location (scouts, art, sports, tutoring.)
All School District 47 students in kindergarten through fifth grade are eligible to attend. Extended Time is held at Glacier Ridge, Canterbury, Coventry, Husmann, Indian Prairie, North, South, West and Woodscreek Elementary Schools.
ET staff provide supervised recreational activities allowing time for group games, arts and crafts, movies, field trips, fun with friends and even homework! This program also allows your children to participate in after school art classes or sport practices you might not have been able to transport them to.
Registration can change daily so it is important to call our office for current program availability. Sandra Thompson 815.459.0680 ext. 1220, email@example.com.
Registration can take place online or in-person at our Administration Office located at 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5 PM or Wed 8:30 AM-7 PM or Sat 9:30-12PM). Please bring with you a $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition
Online registration links
|School||Online Registration Link
|Glacier Ridge||REGISTER ONLINE|
|ET Junior Leaders||Register online|
Extended Time 2019-2020 registration information and Fees
- To begin ET on Wednesday, August 21, ET Registration must be received by 5 pm on Friday, August 16
- Anyone registering after this deadline will not be able to attend ET until Monday, August 26
- School starts Wednesday, August 21
- Fees listed are monthly fees
- Fees include:
- Early Release Days
- Half Days
- Institute Days
- Field Trips
- Winter Break and Spring Break
Fees Per Month
AM SESSION: 6:15 AM-8:45 AM
PM SESSION: 3:30 PM-6:15 PM
Time Of Day 3 Days/Week 5 Days/Week AM
AM & PM
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be charged at time of initial registration
- There are no payments for August and June. These weeks are averaged into 9 equal payments throughout the school year.
- Siblings receive a 20% discount.
- First month's tuition is refundable if cancellation is made prior to the start of the school year.
- Reduced rates are available to Park District residents in need.
- If your school is at capacity, we will place your child on a waiting list. Please contact Sam Thompson, 815.459.0680, ext. 1220 for more information.
Parents who select the 3 day option can change the choice of days of the week as needed, based on their weekly schedule.
View the Virtual Backpack tab (above) for weekly newsletter updates, monthly calendars, site contact information and the Extended Time Parent Handbook.
- Bills are sent electronically to the email address on file. E.T. bills are sent via e-mail from vsimail.com. Bills go out approximately around the 15th of the month. If you do not receive a bill, please check your junk box.
- Fees are paid monthly by the 1st of the month. Fees paid later than the 10th of the month will incur a late fee of $25 and your child is no longer eligible to attend. ET attendance may resume upon FULL payment of your child's bill.
- Payments for Extended Time can be mailed to or dropped off at the Administrative Office, 1 E.Crystal Lake Avenue. Down below are directions on how to set up automatic monthly payments or paying online. If you have any questions regarding billing please contact Kim Dunn at (815)459-0680 ext 1233
DID YOU KNOW?
- You must sign up online for the auto debit feature for ET fees EVERY year. The system links the auto debit feature to an activity code for a specific school year.
- You can pay your bill online
- You may request a "temporary" user name and password to access your account online if you do not have one from our customer service staff.
- You can change your user name, password, and even update your e-mail online.
- You will be locked out of the online system if 3 attempts are made unsuccessfully. You will then need to call our customer service staff during business hours to request the password be changed and your account unlocked.
- All request for changes to the ET program MUST be submitted in writing to our billing bookkeeper. You may send the request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our punch pass is a daily punch pass which can be used for mornings, afternoons, both and institute days. The punch pass consists of 10 daily punches before you need to renew. Please bring your child to the Administrative Office so we can take their photo and attach to the fob. Fobs will be scanned at the ET location and you can check usage online.
AUTO DEBIT PROCEDURE
- Log into crystallakeparks.org. Click on the "Register/Login" button to access the login screen. You will need a username and password. For a temporary username and password, please call 815-459-0680. (Blue Oval button). Then click on "Login" in the top green bar at the top of the screen that appears and you may now login.
- Pay any outstanding Extended Time or Preschool tuition. The system does NOT charge any outstanding balances that are on the account prior to completing the auto debit process.
- To pay the outstanding balance, click "My Account", click "Pay Old Balances", check box, add to cart, and checkout.
- Once balance is paid, under "My Account" click "Installment Billing".
- Click "Update Bill Type". Change this from Installment Billing to Credit Card.
- Click on "Update Credit Card". Enter credit card information.
- The box labeled "Next Bill Date" will be the next time the credit card on file will be charged.
Please note: The credit card on file will be charged the day the bills are processed. This is approximately the 15th of the month prior to the billing due date.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
- Click to go to login in page. You will need a username and password. For a temporary username and password, please call 815.459.0680.
- Click on "Register/Login" button (Blue Oval button) to access the login screen.
- Then click on "Login" in the top green bar at the top of the screen that appears and you may now login.
- To pay the outstanding balance, click "My Account", click "Pay Old Balances", check box by your child's name, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
For any questions, please contact Kim Dunn at 815-459-0680, ext. 1233.
Extended Time Punch Pass
Are you a parent with a changing schedule? We are now offering a 10-day Punch Pass at each school site. The passes can be used for regular school days, half days or Institute Days. Once registered you need to contact the office at least a day before your child will attend. Call (815) 459-0680, ext. 1215 or ext. 1220.
The passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year. Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Ten (10) passes are available at each school. You will be notified upon completion of their Punch Pass. They may then register for a new one.
Program Fee: $400
The ET program runs through the D47 school year which is August 23 - May 31, 2017. First day of attendance for Kindergarten is August 24, 2017. ET will be closed on national holidays. A list of those dates will be provided at the start of the school year.
Site Contact Info
Please review the current school year Extended Time Parent Handbook. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Thompson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220.
Once registered, you will receive an email invitation to fill out emergency forms online through campdoc.com. This needs to be done before your child may attend Extended Time. This system will give our ET supervisors and directors instant access to required emergency forms. The security, confidentiality and privacy of your child's personal information will always be protected. Only select Crystal Lake Park District personnel will have access to your child's information and the campdoc.com site is secure and encrypted for your protection. If you are having trouble accessing campdoc.com, you can email email@example.com or call (734) 636-1000.
friendly reminders for pick-up and drop-off
- ET opens at 6:15 AM. No early birds please. Our staff uses this time to set-up for the morning
- Closing time is promptly at 6:15 PM. If you are picking up your child close to closing time, please be aware our staff needs to leave their site promptly at 6:15 PM
- There will be a late charge when a child is picked up after closing time in the amount of $10 up to 6:30 pm and $1 per minute thereafter, charged on your next bill. After 6:30 PM, if we have had no contact from a parent, a responsible party from your emergency form, then police will be called and your child taken into protective custody until a parent or guardian can be located. In case you are late and no one is at the ET site, first contact the people on your emergency form to verify whether or not any of them have your child, secondly call the police if you cannot located your child. Please note: consistent lateness will result in being dropped from the program.
- If someone other than the person(s) listed on the Emergency Form will be picking up your child, or your child will be absent, please call your ET Site.
- If we will be dispensing medication, you will need to have a Crystal Lake Park District medication form filled out by your physician.
- May 15 Volunteers Needed for Workday at Sterne's Woods on May 19
- May 15 Crystal Lake Park District Public Meeting May 20- Spoerl Park Pickleball Courts
- May 15 2019 Public Beach Spring Herbicide Treatments Scheduled for May 20
- May 13 Register NOW for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Classes in June & July
- May 10 Registration for NEW Teams Now Open for Crystal Lake Park District Summer Adult Softball Leagues
- May 10 Crystal Lake Park District Outdoor Walking Club
- May 02 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Summer Activity Guide Mailing Apr 29-May 4
- Apr 24 Final Lunch and Learn of the season at Colonel Palmer House Features Home Wine Making on May 3
- Apr 24 Mah Jonng Lessons Begin May 3 with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 23 April 26 is NEW date for Crystal Lake Park District Beanbag Baseball Tourney at Grand Oaks
- Apr 23 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Apr 19 Sterne's Woods Open House & Walking Tour Scheduled for April 23
- Apr 18 Next Session of Art and Variety Fun Classes on the Schedule for April & May
- Apr 09 Limited Seats Available for Mother Daughter Tea on April 28
- Mar 27 Saturday Night Dance for Adults on March 30-featuring the Waltz
- Mar 27 Hop on over to the Crystal Lake Park District Doggy Egg Hunt on April 13
- Mar 26 Institute Day Trips Scheduled for March and April
- Mar 21 2nd Session of Beyond the Bell Begins April 8
- Mar 17 Country Line Dance Party Saturday, March 23
- Mar 17 Day Trips for Youth/Teens Ages 10-14 with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Mar 15 Lunch and Learn Program at Colonel Palmer House for April & May
- Mar 05 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 25 Register by March 1 for Mom/Son Rock of 80's Date Night
- Feb 11 Active Adult Line Country Line Dance Party Friday, Feb 22
- Feb 10 ‘Weddings on the Lake’ Bridal Fair Main Beach Registration Open
- Feb 10 NEW Master Dance Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District Dance Academy
- Feb 04 Registration Open for Crystal Lake Park District Barlina House Preschool 2019-2020 School Year
- Feb 04 CANCELLED-2019 Crystal Lake Park District Ice Fishing Derby on February 10-CANCELLED
- Feb 04 2019 Crystal Lake Park District Chili Open Golf Classic Cancelled Due to Poor Ice Conditions
- Feb 03 Limited Spots Still Available for the Sweetheart Tea at Colonel Palmer House
- Jan 25 CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER-Sterne's Volunteer Work Day
- Jan 15 Volunteers Needed for CL Park District Ice Fishing Derby on February 10
- Jan 14 Salsa is the Featured Dance for Saturday Night Dance on Jan 26
- Jan 13 Registration Deadline is January 16 for Boys After School Basketball
- Jan 09 Country Line Dance Party This Saturday, January 12
- Jan 07 5 NEW Art & Craft Classes for Adults offered at Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 02 NEW Art Classes for Kids are featured in Crystal Lake Park District Winter/Spring Brochure
- Jan 02 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Skills Programs and Youth Entrepreneurism Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 01 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club -Monday thru Friday
- Jan 01 Winter/Spring Session of Dance Classes begin January 5
- Jan 01 Register now for Winter-Spring Dance Classes for Adults
- Jan 01 Winter/Spring Fitness and Yoga Classes Run January-March
- Jan 01 Ice Fishing Derby Returns to Crystal Lake
- Dec 27 Now Hiring After School Basketball Coaches-$10/Hour
- Dec 11 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on Dec 16
- Dec 04 Register for Christmas Bedtime Stories-Dec 11, Dec 14 & Dec 18
- Dec 03 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake in Holiday Decorating Contest
- Dec 02 2018 Property Tax Ordinance on Agenda for December 13 Board Meeting
- Nov 20 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on November 25
- Nov 07 Register by November 28 for Santa's Holiday Express
- Nov 07 Register by December 1 for Senior Holiday Brunch
- Nov 06 Experience Qi Gong and Yoga Nidra through 1-Day Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Nov 01 2nd Session of Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes begins October 30
- Oct 19 Proposed Pier Ordinance is topic of Community Input Meeting October 25
- Oct 19 FREE Pop Up Fitness Classes Offered October 23 & 24
- Oct 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Food Classes
- Oct 15 Drop in and Planned Activities for Seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 04 Register for Adult Volleyball Leagues by October 5
- Oct 03 Register by October 17 for Junior High Wagon Ride & Bonfire
- Oct 03 Day Trips for Adults with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 03 Who Has the Best Halloween Display in Crystal Lake?
- Oct 02 Crystal Lake Park District Drop-In Tot Open Gym Begins October 4
- Oct 02 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 13
- Sep 24 Fox Trot is Featured Dance for September 29 Saturday Night Dance
- Sep 24 Pop Up Classes features Fleece Scarf & Headband Project
- Sep 21 Crystal Lake Park District Welcomes New Staff
- Sep 20 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers STEM Programming
- Sep 17 Crystal Lake Park District Park Board of Commissioner Election Petition Packets Available
- Sep 05 Drop in Programs and Day Trips for Active Adults at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 05 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 04 Crystal Lake Park District Expands Nature Center Programs
- Sep 03 FREE Family Fun at the Crystal Lake Park District Kite Fest
- Sep 03 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Fall Season
- Sep 02 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes
- Sep 01 Fall Art Classes for Kids-Adults Begin Soon
- Aug 23 End of Summer Session of Belly Dancing Added
- Aug 23 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Three District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Aug 23 Enrolling now for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Academy Programs
- Aug 22 Weed Harvesting in West Bay of Crystal Lake Scheduled for August 30
- Aug 22 Enroll Now for Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Aug 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on August 26
- Aug 14 Limited Spots Available for Crystal Lake Park District Barlina House Preschool 2018-2019 School Year
- Aug 14 Register by September 7 Crystal Lake Park District Girls After School Basketball League
- Aug 14 Part-Time and Volunteer Coaching Opportunities
- Aug 14 Active Adult Line Country Line Dance Party This Friday, August 17
- Aug 14 Cha Cha is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Aug 14 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 09 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Extended Through August 21
- Aug 01 Public Input Meetings Scheduled in August for Crystal Lake Park District Projects
- Jul 23 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Appoints Cathy Cagle to Four Year Term
- Jul 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House August 12
- Jul 16 Join Us for a Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on July 22
- Jul 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes-ages 9 & up
- Jul 16 Limited Registration Spots Still Available for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Camps
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed to Residents beginning July 31
- Jul 11 Active Adult Country Line Dance Party This Friday, July 13
- Jul 11 July 23-27 is Lifeguard and Beach Staff Appreciation Week
- Jul 05 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Unwanted Plants at Veteran Acres Pond Scheduled for July 6
- Jun 29 Register by July 12 for Family Game Night at Main Beach!
- Jun 29 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House On July 15
- Jun 26 Concerts in the Park Continue Through August 21
- Jun 18 Crystal Lake Park District ‘Hanging with Our Heron’ Photo Contest Kicks Off June 23
- Jun 18 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on June 24
- Jun 18 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Summer Art Classes
- Jun 18 June 23 Beach Bash Schedule Announced
- Jun 12 Register Now for Summer Cooking Classes
- Jun 12 Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Phase 2 Survey Now Open
- Jun 04 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Seeking Candidate
- Jun 04 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species Scheduled on June 6 on Crystal Lake
- May 17 Family Campout Slated for June 15-16 at Main Beach
- May 17 Teens! Get the Right Skills to Land a Job Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Classes
- May 17 Group and Private Sailing Lessons with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 17 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult With the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Still Time to Register for Summer Sessions of Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 14 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 14 Register now for Open Water Swim Race Slated at Crystal Lake on June 9-CANCELLED
- May 14 2018 Public Beach Spring Herbicide Treatments Scheduled
- May 14 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 3
- May 14 Mark Your Calendar for May 26-Main and West Beach Opening Day
- May 14 Crystal Lake Park District Announces NEW Special Event at Main Beach Beach Bash on June 23
- May 14 Drop in and Planned Activities for seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 11 Mark Your Calendar for May 20 Sterne's Volunteer Work Day
- May 10 May 19 is Opening Day for the NEW Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Playground
- May 09 Enroll Now for Summer Session of Dance Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 20 Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office Begins Saturday Hours for Summer Season
- Apr 20 Meet up the First Wednesday of the Month for Walking Club
- Apr 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for April 22
- Apr 17 Watch for the Summer Brochure in the Mail! Registration Opens May 1
- Apr 17 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Opens for Season on April 21
- Apr 17 Dates Announced for Drop-In Program for Crafters
- Apr 12 American Tango is the Featured Dance for April 28 Event
- Apr 02 First Saturday at Colonel Palmer House on April 7 features Scouting Around
- Apr 02 Nominate Crystal Lake to Receive a $20K Grant during Earth Month
- Apr 02 Crystal Lake Park District Day Camp Open House Scheduled for May 5
- Mar 30 Crystal Lake Park District Staff Receives Award at NISRA Recognition Banquet
- Mar 19 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement For Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Mar 14 Join us on March 18 for Volunteer Work Day at Sterne's Woods
- Mar 14 Register by April 2 for Family Game NIght
- Mar 14 Adult Line Country Line Dance Party on March 17 includes Lesson
- Mar 14 Rumba is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Mar 12 Register by March 14 for Doggy Egg Hunt
- Mar 01 Crystal Lake Park District’s Sam Thompson Receives National Service Award from the American Camp Association
- Feb 22 Still Time to Register for Spring Session of Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Baking Classes
- Feb 22 Registration Deadline: March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Feb 22 Community Garden Plots Available at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Register for Spring Session of Beyond the Bell at Husmann and West Elementary
- Feb 22 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 16 Join us February 25 for Bonfire! Food at the Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 31 Colonel Palmer House to Host Two Valentine’s Inspired Events
- Jan 25 Applications Due by March 31 for Walk Herrick, Sr. Memorial Foundation Junior Tennis Scholarship
- Jan 24 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Two District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Jan 24 February 23 Live Music Entertainment at Park Place features Ivy Ford
- Jan 24 Drop-In Pickleball Offered at The Racket Club
- Jan 24 Reister by March 12 for 2nd Annual Forts on the Courts Family/Team Event
- Jan 24 January 27 at Grand Oaks-Adult Country Line Dance Party
- Jan 16 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Jan 16 Don’t PASS up the Opportunity to be a Part of the Crystal Lake Park District Cake Decorating Class on Jan 20
- Jan 16 Register by March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Jan 15 Join us on January 21 for a Bonfire! Food! Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 15 Chili Open Golf Classic is a Crystal Lake Tradition-Get Your Tee Time Today!
- Jan 15 Register by January 30 for the 2018 Snowbird Softball Tournament
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Now Hiring for Summer Seasonal Jobs
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ice Rink and Sledding Locations for Winter Fun
- Jan 12 Register by March 20 for Breakfast with the Bunny
- Jan 02 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club through the Winter
- Dec 28 FREE Music and Dancing at Park Place Banquet in January and February
- Dec 28 Enroll Now for 1st Session of Winter Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 28 Registration Deadline January 15, 4th-6th Grade Boys After School Basketball League
- Dec 28 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Dec 11 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for December 17 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Dec 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 11 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Winter/Spring Season
- Nov 21 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Dance Mix Party on December 3
- Nov 21 Watch for the Winter/Spring brochure in the mail after December 1
- Nov 13 Still time to Register-Enjoy a Holiday Brunch with Friends on December 7 at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center
- Nov 13 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake In Holiday Decorating Contest
- Nov 13 Classic Christmas Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3-10
- Nov 13 Register by November 29 for Santa's Workshop
- Nov 13 Letters to Santa Program is a Crystal Lake Park District Tradition
- Nov 13 Register by December 22 for Family Noon Years Eve
- Nov 13 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 -FREE Family Halloween Fun at Main Beach on October 28- Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Oct 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for October 22 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Institute Day Fun for Ages 5-13
- Oct 17 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ballroom and Social Dancing Program for Adults
- Oct 17 FREE Big Band Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 20
- Oct 17 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Cooking Demonstration with Chef Dave Esau
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Competition is Heating Up 17 Teams Registered for Puzzle Palooza!
- Oct 02 Park District Invites Residents to Attend State of the Lake Meeting on October 30
- Oct 02 Drop-In Tot Open Gym Returns for Fall 2017 Program Season at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 02 October 14: Adult Line Dance Party -Learn the basics with an introductory lesson-
- Sep 23 Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project Meeting Scheduled for October 5
- Sep 18 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for September 24 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Sep 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 11 FREE Family Fun at Black Diamond Kite Fest
- Sep 11 East Coast Swing is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults - Program includes complimentary dance le
- Sep 11 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to Participate in the Haunted Home Decorating Contest
- Sep 11 Are you a Puzzle Pro? Put a Team Together and Test Your Jigsaw Skills Against the Best at Puzzle Palooza!
- Sep 11 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place in October
- Sep 08 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 08 Crystal Lake Park District Begins Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project
- Sep 06 Main Beach Bricks Available for Pick Up NOW
- Aug 30 Home School Expo at Park Place Cancelled
- Aug 30 Crystal Lake Park District Hosts 21st Annual Crystal Lake Half Marathon -Volunteer Help Needed-
- Aug 30 Wanna Get a Little Nutty? Collect acorns on behalf of the Crystal Lake Park District Environmental Committee!
- Aug 18 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Aug 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for August 27 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Aug 17 Lunch and Learn Series Returns to Colonel Palmer House for Fall Program Season
- Aug 17 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 17 Main Beach Renovation Project Update for Playground Brick Owners
- Aug 16 Girls After School Basketball League (Ages 9-11) A Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Highlight
- Aug 16 Crystal Lake Park District Seeks Vendors for Home School Expo at Park Place
- Aug 16 Working Parents Have Childcare Options with Crystal Lake Park District Extended Time Programs for 2017-2018 School Year
- Aug 04 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed To Residents
- Aug 01 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Chance to Try a Fitness Class for Free in August
- Jul 31 Crystal Lake Open to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Appointment of Park Board Commissioner, Julie Martens
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- May 19 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day Sterne's outdoor pavilion, 5617 Hillside Dr, Crystal Lake
- May 19 Babysitting Training Administration Building, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- May 19 Root Beer Stand Entrepreneur Workshop Admin. Bldg. 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- May 20 2019 Public Beach Spring Herbicide Treatments Crystal Lake
- May 20 Crystal Lake Park District Public Meeting - Spoerl Park Pickleball Courts Spoerl Park, 7610 Pingree Rd, Crystal Lake
- May 22 Art Institute of Chicago and Big Bus Tour tr
- May 25 Make & Take-Family Fun Grand Oaks, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- May 25 Colonel Palmer House Plant Sale Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake
- May 25 OPENING DAY-Main & West Beaches
- May 25 Saturday NIght Dance-Tango Main Beach, 300 Lakeshore Drive, Crystal Lake