Adult Softball Leagues
Men's 12" and Co-Rec 14" leagues (ages 18 & up) with multiple divisions are offered at Lippold Park in the spring, summer and fall seasons. Each league concludes with a double-elimination tournament. Tournaments are played on weekends.
Roster Max: 20 players
Roster Min: 12 players
Registration is in person at the Crystal Lake Park District Administration Office, One East Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake. Fees and completed registration form and roster are due at the time of registration.
Softball Team Manager Checklist
- Complete roster with name, address and cell phone number of each player. Waiver signatures can be done at the ballpark.
- Base fees plus all non-resident fees. $15 each non-resident player (Max. 4)
- Complete registration form.
Enter your name in the Free Agent Pool
Snowbird Softball Tournament
Do you have the chops to play in the snow? Weather permitting our Men's 16" Snowbird softball tournament held at Lippold Park will be a showdown of true grit and...frozen fun! Tournament is single elimination with consolation division which guarantees all teams a minimum of two games. Throw on your galoshes and let's go!
KISS-IT Late Night Softball Tournament
This popular end of the summer tournament starts at 8 PM and ends in the wee hours of the night. Held the first weekend every August, this Men's 12" invites 16 teams to compete in a 2 game guarantee tournament.
Women's and Co-Rec Leagues are scheduled during the fall program season. Leagues start in late October and conclude in March. For more information, contact Joe Davison at (815) 459-0680, ext. 1228 or at email@example.com.
Enter your name into the Free Agent Pool
Women's Volleyball League (Thursday nights)
Three divisions of play will be offered at Hannah Beardsley Middle School, from an upper power division to a casual recreational level. A 12-game regular season schedule will be followed by a double elimination post-season tournament.
Co-Rec Volleyball League (Tuesday nights)
Both competitive and recreational leagues are offered in this Co-Rec league at Hannah Beardsley Middle School. Three divisions of play will be available. Twelve weeks of league play will be followed by a double elimination post-season tournament.
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- Jul 29 Cardboard Cup Regatta
- Aug 01 Concerts in the Park Main Beach, FREE
- Aug 05 Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Blast on the Beach Main Beach
- Aug 13 Summer Sunday
- Aug 17 August Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Sep 10 Crystal Lake Park District Half Marathon Lippold Park
- Sep 21 September Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 19 October Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Nov 16 November Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Dec 14 December Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake