Adult Softball Leagues
Men's 12" and Co-Rec 14" leagues (ages 18 & up) with multiple divisions are offered at Lippold Park in the spring, summer and fall seasons. Each league concludes with a double-elimination tournament. Tournaments are played on weekends.
Roster Max: 20 players
Roster Min: 12 players
Registration is in person at the Crystal Lake Park District Administration Office, One East Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake. Fees and completed registration form and roster are due at the time of registration.
Softball Team Manager Checklist
- Complete roster with name, address and cell phone number of each player. Waiver signatures can be done at the ballpark.
- Base fees plus all non-resident fees. $15 each non-resident player (Max. 4)
- Complete registration form.
Enter your name in the Free Agent Pool
Snowbird Softball Tournament
Do you have the chops to play in the snow? Weather permitting our Men's 16" Snowbird softball tournament held at Lippold Park will be a showdown of true grit and...frozen fun! Tournament is single elimination with consolation division which guarantees all teams a minimum of two games. Throw on your galoshes and let's go!
KISS-IT Late Night Softball Tournament
This popular end of the summer tournament starts at 8 PM and ends in the wee hours of the night. Held the first weekend every August, this Men's 12" invites 16 teams to compete in a 2 game guarantee tournament.
Women's and Co-Rec Leagues are scheduled during the fall program season. Leagues start in late October and conclude in March. For more information, contact Joe Davison at (815) 459-0680, ext. 1228 or at email@example.com.
NOTE: Team schedule and standings will be available prior to beginning of season
Enter your name into the Free Agent Pool
Women's Volleyball League (Thursday nights)
Three divisions of play will be offered at Hannah Beardsley Middle School, from an upper power division to a casual recreational level. A 12-game regular season schedule will be followed by a double elimination post-season tournament.
Co-Rec Volleyball League (Tuesday nights)
Both competitive and recreational leagues are offered in this Co-Rec league at Hannah Beardsley Middle School. Three divisions of play will be available. Twelve weeks of league play will be followed by a double elimination post-season tournament.
- Sep 18 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for September 24 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Sep 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 11 FREE Family Fun at Black Diamond Kite Fest
- Sep 11 East Coast Swing is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults - Program includes complimentary dance le
- Sep 11 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to Participate in the Haunted Home Decorating Contest
- Sep 11 Are you a Puzzle Pro? Put a Team Together and Test Your Jigsaw Skills Against the Best at Puzzle Palooza!
- Sep 11 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place in October
- Sep 08 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 08 Crystal Lake Park District Begins Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project
- Sep 06 Main Beach Bricks Available for Pick Up NOW
- Aug 30 Home School Expo at Park Place Cancelled
- Aug 30 Crystal Lake Park District Hosts 21st Annual Crystal Lake Half Marathon -Volunteer Help Needed-
- Aug 30 Wanna Get a Little Nutty? Collect acorns on behalf of the Crystal Lake Park District Environmental Committee!
- Aug 18 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Aug 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for August 27 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Aug 17 Lunch and Learn Series Returns to Colonel Palmer House for Fall Program Season
- Aug 17 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 17 Main Beach Renovation Project Update for Playground Brick Owners
- Aug 16 Girls After School Basketball League (Ages 9-11) A Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Highlight
- Aug 16 Crystal Lake Park District Seeks Vendors for Home School Expo at Park Place
- Aug 16 Working Parents Have Childcare Options with Crystal Lake Park District Extended Time Programs for 2017-2018 School Year
- Aug 04 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed To Residents
- Aug 01 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Chance to Try a Fitness Class for Free in August
- Jul 31 Crystal Lake Open to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Appointment of Park Board Commissioner, Julie Martens
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- Sep 20 Drop In Pickleball The Rakcet Club, 9101 South Route 31, Algonquin
- Sep 21 September Board Meeting Administrative Office, One E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Sep 23 Sew Cool-Make Your Own Halloween Costume Admin. Bldg, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Sep 23 Club House Artists Admin. Bldg, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Sep 24 Volunteer Work Day at Sterne's Woods 5617 Hillside Dr. Crystal Lake
- Sep 30 Saturday Night Dance-East Coast Swing Grand Oaks Recreation, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Oct 01 Black Diamond Kite Fest Lippold Park Lacrosse Fields
- Oct 05 Drop-In Tot Open Gym Grand Oaks Recreation, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Oct 06 Adventures in Wisdom
- Oct 07 Geocaching for Families The Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake