Q. What are the Park District office hours?
A. Administrative Office hours are:
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm
Extended Evening Hours Wednesday, 8:30 am-7 pm (as of 9/5/18)
Saturdays, April 6-August 10, 2019, 9:30 AM-NOON
Program Weather Hotline: To receive text (SMS) and email alerts, log on to rainoutline.com.
The Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office will be closed on the following holidays. In addition, these closed dates are listed on the website calendar of events.
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Monday, February 18, 2019
Monday, May 27, 2019
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Monday, September 2, 2019
Thursday, November 28, 2019
Friday, November 29, 2019
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Wednesday, December 25, 2019
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
A. Visit our registration page for complete details and links for current season.
5 Easy Ways to Register
Log onto crystallakeparks.org and click the Rec Trac logo. New users will need to create an account. Established users will be directed to enter name of user and password. NOTE: IF YOU ARE REGISTERING WITH AN IPAD, POP UP WINDOWS MAY NOT PROPERLY DISPLAY.
Crystal Lake Park District
1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm
Extended Evening Hours Wednesday, 8:30 am-7 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am-Noon (April 6-Aug 10, 2019)
Crystal Lake Park District
1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Please note: include signed registration form
Drive Up Window
A convenient drive up window is located on the east side of the Administration Building and available during business hours.
24 Hour Drop Box
Drop box is located on the east side of the Park District Administration Building, next to the drive up window.
Q. What are the general hours for all parks?
A. All Crystal Lake Park District parks are open every day from 9 AM -DUSK, unless there is a special event scheduled.
Q. How do I get directions to a Park or Facility?
A. An interactive map can be found in the Places to Go tab of the website. The Crystal Lake Park District brochure includes a map with all the parks and facility locations.
Q. How do I obtain a copy of the most recent activity guide?
A. The activity guide is mailed to all Crystal Lake residents residing in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes, as well as any other Crystal Lake Park District residents. The activity guide is also available through the link on the front page of this website. The Crystal Lake Park District produces three guides each year:
Summer: distributed late April
Fall: distributed early August
Winter/Spring: distributed mid November
Q. Why does my neighbor get his/her activity guide before I do?
A. Activity guides are mailed via the Crystal Lake Post Office via postal route saturation. This means that rarely will every resident get his/her brochure at precisely the same time. The guide is available online at 9 am on the first day of scheduled delivery with the post office. A range of expected delivery dates are posted on the Crystal Lake Park District Community Events sign located at the Administrative Office, as well as, at other park district facilities.
Q. Can I use my credit card to register?
A. Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You may also pay by debit card, personal check, or cash. Please do not send cash through the mail. You may use your credit card for fax and online registrations as well.
Q. What are your refund policies?
A. Satisfaction Guarantee Policy: he Crystal Lake Park District guarantees that you will be satisfied with the recreation programs and activities in which you participate. If you are not satisfied for any reason, tell us and we will arrange the best course of action for you. Our goal is to satisfy ALL customers.
Request a form in person or print one via the the button below
Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
1. The Crystal Lake Park District reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment. When this occurs, an automatic and total refund is issued to each participant in the program.
2. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Park District Office, in person or via email.
3. All refunds are subject to a $5 Administrative Service Fee, except under the following circumstances:
* Request for refund is due to a satisfaction issue
* Refund is initiated by the Park District
* Doctor's note is submitted with request
* Refund request is made PRIOR to registration deadline (refer to deadline listed in brochure)
4. Refund requests are approved by the Recreation Supervisor. If request is made after the registrations deadline, a $5 administrative service fee will apply and the remaining refund will be prorated.
5. Over payments or refunds of less than $5 will not be issued unless the Crystal Lake Park District has cancelled the program.
6. Participants may transfer money from one program to one other program within the current brochure, minus money retained for classes that may have taken place, or the participant attended. Extended Time, Summer Camp, Extended Time Camp, and Preschool tuition may not be transferred to other programs.
7. Activity/events at The Racket Club, Preschool, Extended Time, Camp and Trips are excluded from this refund policy and have their own separate policy.
8. Refunds will not be given after a program has ended.
9. Refund will be processed and issued with 14 business days. Payments made by charge cards are credited to the credit card.
Q. How can I know if a class is age appropriate for my child?
A. Listed with every class is an age and/or grade designation that notifies interested participants the age demographics for each class or program. This designation is necessary for several reasons. First, the class or activity is specifically designed for a certain age group. Second, we have found that participants enjoy and get more out of an activity when interacting with peer groups of similar ages. Third, generally people feel more comfortable around people their own age and will enjoy the activity in opportunities that provide this outlet. Last, concerns of safety and fair playing become issues when mixing age groups especially in youth. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope you enjoy your recreational opportunities here at the Crystal Lake Park District.
Q. If I want to suggest a class for the park district to offer, or if I want to teach a specific class, how do I go about doing this?
A. The Crystal Lake Park District is continually searching for talented individuals to instruct classes in all areas. You may either call the Park District at 815-459-0680 and ask to speak to the supervisor in charge of your area of interest, or email the supervisor. Click the About Us/Staff Directory tab.
Q. Are there any current job opportunities available at the Park District?
A. The Crystal Lake Park District is the largest employer of students on a seasonal basis and during the summer in the Crystal Lake area. During the summer, the Park District needs youth sports coaches, day camp counselors, specialized recreational leaders, lifeguards, concession and park maintenance employees. Employment applications can be submitted online only. For more information, please call 815.459.0680 ext. 1202.
Q. How do I make a donation to the Park District?
A. Contact our Sponsorship Coordinator, Sherri Van Vlierbergen for details regarding donations and sponsorships for Crystal Lake Park District events and activities.
Q. Who do I call concerning problems in my neighborhood park?
A. If the problem involves the maintenance of the park, please call or email Randy Knipfel at (815) 477-5007. If the problem involves safety or vandalism, the Crystal Lake Park District's full-time, year-round park police department works closely with the Crystal Lake and Village of Lakewood police to keep parks and facilities safe. If at any time you see suspicious activities, please call 815.459.0680. After business hours, please call the Crystal Lake Police Department, 815.455.2313 to report any problems. Our officer will receive a radio message and will handle the situation.
Q. I have a new address, how do I make sure the Park District has my correct information?
A. Please call the Park District office at 815.459.0680 to give the staff your new information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an online account, you can also make any changes to your household by going to Registration pages and following the link to update your household profile.
Q. How do I know if classes are cancelled?
A. In the event that your class is cancelled, you will receive a phone call from the program instructor or sign up for our alert system at rainoutline.com and follow the prompts.
Q. Are there volunteer opportunities at the Park District?
A. Volunteers play an important role in every public agency, and a park district is no exception. The park district uses volunteers for its many special events and activities. Contact the Crystal Lake Park District at 815.459.0680 ext. 1202.
Q. Is there financial assistance available for individuals in need to pay for recreation activities?
A. The Crystal Lake Park District recognizes that there are families in our community who suffer economic setbacks which prevent their children from joining our programs. We offer class scholarships for Crystal Lake Park District residents to help those in need. For more information, please call Kim Buscemi, Manager of Recreation Services, 815.459.0680 ext. 1217.
Q. Does the Park District have insurance, and what is my liability?
A. The Crystal Lake Park District does not provide insurance coverage for injuries suffered while using park facilities.
The Crystal Lake Park District is committed to conducting its recreation programs in a safe manner and holds the safety of participants in high regard. The Crystal Lake Park District continually strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants' safety. However, participants and parents/guardians of minors registering for this program/activity must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities.
You are solely responsible for determining if you or your minor child/ward are physically fit and/or skilled for the activities contemplated by this agreement. It is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant, disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury or impairment, to consult a physician before undertaking any physical activity.
Q. How do I know if I am a resident of the Crystal Lake Park District?
A. Check your tax bill, or call the Park District Office at 815.459.0680.
Q. Is fishing allowed at Main and West Beach?
A. Yes, the park district offers gate keys to residents who want to fish at Main or West Park beaches before the parks open at 9 AM. Complete information about purchasing a Boat Key Card is under the About Us/Administrative Services tab.
Q. I have a boat and want to take it out on Crystal Lake, is this allowed?
A. Yes, Crystal Lake Park Districts Residents only may boat on Crystal Lake. Park District resident boat owners must purchase a new key each year to use the Main or West Park launch ramps. Complete information about purchasing a Boat Key Card can be found under the About Us/Administrative Services tab.
Q. I have heard sirens go off at Lippold Park, what is this?
A. The Crystal Lake Park District has installed a THOR GUARD Lightning Prediction System. The base unit is on the roof of the Soccer Federation's soccer house. Satellite units are placed at Lippold Park Family Golf Center, Main Beach, and West Beach, as these sites are within a two-mile radius of the base unit. This system predicts when conditions indicate the potential for a lightning strike; it will give a warning eight to 20 minutes in advance of a potential strike, so that everyone can take shelter.
When it senses the potential for a lightning strike-THOR GUARD will sound a 15 second siren and the strobe light on top of the unit will go off. The strobe light stays on as long as there is danger of a potential strike. Everyone must seek shelter immediately in a building or non-convertible automobile.
When the potential for lightning has passed- THOR GUARD sounds three (3) blasts of the siren and the strobe light turns off. This may be as soon as 10 minutes after the system has gone off.
When the THOR GUARD sounds the warning siren and the strobe light is on:
- All activities will stop immediately.
- It is recommended that park patrons seek shelter in their cars (with the windows rolled up) or in a building. Patrons should avoid areas that are higher than the surrounding landscape, they should not use a tree for shelter, and they should keep away from metal objects such as bicycles, golf clubs, fences, umbrellas, etc.
- Even if the weather appears not to be threatening, everyone should seek shelter. People have been struck, in the past, by a bolt out of the blue. A bolt out of the blue is one that strikes when the sky is clear.
- Remain in the shelter until the THOR GUARD sounds three blasts of the siren and the strobe light turns off, signaling the all-clear.
The THOR GUARD System helps assess the conditions. Neither the signal nor the system is intended to guarantee that conditions are safe. If the weather is threatening and no warning signal is heard or seen, use good judgment and take shelter. Do not wait for the warning signal to activate, as the system can malfunction.
Q. Does the Crystal Lake Park District sell Illinois hunting and fishing licenses?
A. Beginning March 1, 2019 the Crystal Lake Park District will no longer sell Illinois licenses through the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR). Patrons can purchase their Illinois licenses on the IDNR website beginning March 1. There is a list of agencies in the area for the purchase of special permits on the IDNR website.
Q. I have a great photo from a park district program. Can you use it?
A. Yes! We would love to see it and possibly use it in upcoming publications. Contact Jenny Leech at 815.459.0680 ext. 1212 or email at email@example.com. Submit photos of yourself, your family, or of a general activity taking place within a Crystal Lake Park District program, special event, park or facility. If your photo is selected, we will highlight the photo with a caption giving recognition to the photographer and what the photo represents.
By submitting photos to the Crystal Lake Park District, you are giving your permission for publication. Photos become the property of the Crystal Lake Park District. The Crystal Lake Park District uses pictures of participants to publicize recreation opportunities. If you do not want a picture taken, please tell our photographer. If the picture has already been taken, please contact the Park District at 815.459.0680 ext. 1212.
- Apr 19 Sterne's Woods Open House & Walking Tour Scheduled for April 23
- Apr 19 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Apr 18 Next Session of Art and Variety Fun Classes on the Schedule for April & May
- Apr 16 Final Lunch and Learn of the season at Colonel Palmer House Features Home Wine Making on May 3
- Apr 16 April 26 is NEW date for Crystal Lake Park District Beanbag Baseball Tourney at Grand Oaks
- Apr 16 Registration for NEW Teams Now Open for Crystal Lake Park District Summer Adult Softball Leagues
- Apr 09 Limited Seats Available for Mother Daughter Tea on April 28
- Mar 27 Saturday Night Dance for Adults on March 30-featuring the Waltz
- Mar 27 Hop on over to the Crystal Lake Park District Doggy Egg Hunt on April 13
- Mar 26 Institute Day Trips Scheduled for March and April
- Mar 21 2nd Session of Beyond the Bell Begins April 8
- Mar 17 Country Line Dance Party Saturday, March 23
- Mar 17 Day Trips for Youth/Teens Ages 10-14 with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Mar 15 Lunch and Learn Program at Colonel Palmer House for April & May
- Mar 05 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 25 Register by March 1 for Mom/Son Rock of 80's Date Night
- Feb 11 Active Adult Line Country Line Dance Party Friday, Feb 22
- Feb 10 ‘Weddings on the Lake’ Bridal Fair Main Beach Registration Open
- Feb 10 NEW Master Dance Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District Dance Academy
- Feb 04 Registration Open for Crystal Lake Park District Barlina House Preschool 2019-2020 School Year
- Feb 04 CANCELLED-2019 Crystal Lake Park District Ice Fishing Derby on February 10-CANCELLED
- Feb 04 2019 Crystal Lake Park District Chili Open Golf Classic Cancelled Due to Poor Ice Conditions
- Feb 03 Limited Spots Still Available for the Sweetheart Tea at Colonel Palmer House
- Jan 25 CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER-Sterne's Volunteer Work Day
- Jan 15 Volunteers Needed for CL Park District Ice Fishing Derby on February 10
- Jan 14 Salsa is the Featured Dance for Saturday Night Dance on Jan 26
- Jan 13 Registration Deadline is January 16 for Boys After School Basketball
- Jan 09 Country Line Dance Party This Saturday, January 12
- Jan 07 5 NEW Art & Craft Classes for Adults offered at Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 02 NEW Art Classes for Kids are featured in Crystal Lake Park District Winter/Spring Brochure
- Jan 02 STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Skills Programs and Youth Entrepreneurism Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 01 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club -Monday thru Friday
- Jan 01 Winter/Spring Session of Dance Classes begin January 5
- Jan 01 Register now for Winter-Spring Dance Classes for Adults
- Jan 01 Winter/Spring Fitness and Yoga Classes Run January-March
- Jan 01 Ice Fishing Derby Returns to Crystal Lake
- Dec 27 Now Hiring After School Basketball Coaches-$10/Hour
- Dec 11 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on Dec 16
- Dec 04 Register for Christmas Bedtime Stories-Dec 11, Dec 14 & Dec 18
- Dec 03 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake in Holiday Decorating Contest
- Dec 02 2018 Property Tax Ordinance on Agenda for December 13 Board Meeting
- Nov 20 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on November 25
- Nov 07 Register by November 28 for Santa's Holiday Express
- Nov 07 Register by December 1 for Senior Holiday Brunch
- Nov 06 Experience Qi Gong and Yoga Nidra through 1-Day Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Nov 01 2nd Session of Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes begins October 30
- Oct 19 Proposed Pier Ordinance is topic of Community Input Meeting October 25
- Oct 19 FREE Pop Up Fitness Classes Offered October 23 & 24
- Oct 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Food Classes
- Oct 15 Drop in and Planned Activities for Seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 04 Register for Adult Volleyball Leagues by October 5
- Oct 03 Register by October 17 for Junior High Wagon Ride & Bonfire
- Oct 03 Day Trips for Adults with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 03 Who Has the Best Halloween Display in Crystal Lake?
- Oct 02 Crystal Lake Park District Drop-In Tot Open Gym Begins October 4
- Oct 02 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 13
- Sep 24 Fox Trot is Featured Dance for September 29 Saturday Night Dance
- Sep 24 Pop Up Classes features Fleece Scarf & Headband Project
- Sep 21 Crystal Lake Park District Welcomes New Staff
- Sep 20 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers STEM Programming
- Sep 17 Crystal Lake Park District Park Board of Commissioner Election Petition Packets Available
- Sep 05 Drop in Programs and Day Trips for Active Adults at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 05 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 04 Crystal Lake Park District Expands Nature Center Programs
- Sep 03 FREE Family Fun at the Crystal Lake Park District Kite Fest
- Sep 03 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Fall Season
- Sep 02 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes
- Sep 01 Fall Art Classes for Kids-Adults Begin Soon
- Aug 23 End of Summer Session of Belly Dancing Added
- Aug 23 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Three District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Aug 23 Enrolling now for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Academy Programs
- Aug 22 Weed Harvesting in West Bay of Crystal Lake Scheduled for August 30
- Aug 22 Enroll Now for Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Aug 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on August 26
- Aug 14 Limited Spots Available for Crystal Lake Park District Barlina House Preschool 2018-2019 School Year
- Aug 14 Register by September 7 Crystal Lake Park District Girls After School Basketball League
- Aug 14 Part-Time and Volunteer Coaching Opportunities
- Aug 14 Active Adult Line Country Line Dance Party This Friday, August 17
- Aug 14 Cha Cha is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Aug 14 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 09 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Extended Through August 21
- Aug 01 Public Input Meetings Scheduled in August for Crystal Lake Park District Projects
- Jul 23 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Appoints Cathy Cagle to Four Year Term
- Jul 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House August 12
- Jul 16 Join Us for a Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on July 22
- Jul 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes-ages 9 & up
- Jul 16 Limited Registration Spots Still Available for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Camps
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed to Residents beginning July 31
- Jul 11 Active Adult Country Line Dance Party This Friday, July 13
- Jul 11 July 23-27 is Lifeguard and Beach Staff Appreciation Week
- Jul 05 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Unwanted Plants at Veteran Acres Pond Scheduled for July 6
- Jun 29 Register by July 12 for Family Game Night at Main Beach!
- Jun 29 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House On July 15
- Jun 26 Concerts in the Park Continue Through August 21
- Jun 18 Crystal Lake Park District ‘Hanging with Our Heron’ Photo Contest Kicks Off June 23
- Jun 18 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on June 24
- Jun 18 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Summer Art Classes
- Jun 18 June 23 Beach Bash Schedule Announced
- Jun 12 Register Now for Summer Cooking Classes
- Jun 12 Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Phase 2 Survey Now Open
- Jun 04 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Seeking Candidate
- Jun 04 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species Scheduled on June 6 on Crystal Lake
- May 17 Family Campout Slated for June 15-16 at Main Beach
- May 17 Teens! Get the Right Skills to Land a Job Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Classes
- May 17 Group and Private Sailing Lessons with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 17 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult With the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Still Time to Register for Summer Sessions of Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 14 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 14 Register now for Open Water Swim Race Slated at Crystal Lake on June 9-CANCELLED
- May 14 2018 Public Beach Spring Herbicide Treatments Scheduled
- May 14 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 3
- May 14 Mark Your Calendar for May 26-Main and West Beach Opening Day
- May 14 Crystal Lake Park District Announces NEW Special Event at Main Beach Beach Bash on June 23
- May 14 Drop in and Planned Activities for seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 11 Mark Your Calendar for May 20 Sterne's Volunteer Work Day
- May 10 May 19 is Opening Day for the NEW Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Playground
- May 09 Enroll Now for Summer Session of Dance Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 20 Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office Begins Saturday Hours for Summer Season
- Apr 20 Meet up the First Wednesday of the Month for Walking Club
- Apr 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for April 22
- Apr 17 Watch for the Summer Brochure in the Mail! Registration Opens May 1
- Apr 17 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Opens for Season on April 21
- Apr 17 Dates Announced for Drop-In Program for Crafters
- Apr 12 American Tango is the Featured Dance for April 28 Event
- Apr 02 First Saturday at Colonel Palmer House on April 7 features Scouting Around
- Apr 02 Nominate Crystal Lake to Receive a $20K Grant during Earth Month
- Apr 02 Crystal Lake Park District Day Camp Open House Scheduled for May 5
- Mar 30 Crystal Lake Park District Staff Receives Award at NISRA Recognition Banquet
- Mar 19 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement For Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Mar 14 Join us on March 18 for Volunteer Work Day at Sterne's Woods
- Mar 14 Register by April 2 for Family Game NIght
- Mar 14 Adult Line Country Line Dance Party on March 17 includes Lesson
- Mar 14 Rumba is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Mar 12 Register by March 14 for Doggy Egg Hunt
- Mar 01 Crystal Lake Park District’s Sam Thompson Receives National Service Award from the American Camp Association
- Feb 22 Still Time to Register for Spring Session of Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Baking Classes
- Feb 22 Registration Deadline: March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Feb 22 Community Garden Plots Available at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Register for Spring Session of Beyond the Bell at Husmann and West Elementary
- Feb 22 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 16 Join us February 25 for Bonfire! Food at the Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 31 Colonel Palmer House to Host Two Valentine’s Inspired Events
- Jan 25 Applications Due by March 31 for Walk Herrick, Sr. Memorial Foundation Junior Tennis Scholarship
- Jan 24 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Two District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Jan 24 February 23 Live Music Entertainment at Park Place features Ivy Ford
- Jan 24 Drop-In Pickleball Offered at The Racket Club
- Jan 24 Reister by March 12 for 2nd Annual Forts on the Courts Family/Team Event
- Jan 24 January 27 at Grand Oaks-Adult Country Line Dance Party
- Jan 16 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Jan 16 Don’t PASS up the Opportunity to be a Part of the Crystal Lake Park District Cake Decorating Class on Jan 20
- Jan 16 Register by March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Jan 15 Join us on January 21 for a Bonfire! Food! Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 15 Chili Open Golf Classic is a Crystal Lake Tradition-Get Your Tee Time Today!
- Jan 15 Register by January 30 for the 2018 Snowbird Softball Tournament
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Now Hiring for Summer Seasonal Jobs
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ice Rink and Sledding Locations for Winter Fun
- Jan 12 Register by March 20 for Breakfast with the Bunny
- Jan 02 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club through the Winter
- Dec 28 FREE Music and Dancing at Park Place Banquet in January and February
- Dec 28 Enroll Now for 1st Session of Winter Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 28 Registration Deadline January 15, 4th-6th Grade Boys After School Basketball League
- Dec 28 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Dec 11 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for December 17 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Dec 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 11 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Winter/Spring Season
- Nov 21 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Dance Mix Party on December 3
- Nov 21 Watch for the Winter/Spring brochure in the mail after December 1
- Nov 13 Still time to Register-Enjoy a Holiday Brunch with Friends on December 7 at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center
- Nov 13 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake In Holiday Decorating Contest
- Nov 13 Classic Christmas Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3-10
- Nov 13 Register by November 29 for Santa's Workshop
- Nov 13 Letters to Santa Program is a Crystal Lake Park District Tradition
- Nov 13 Register by December 22 for Family Noon Years Eve
- Nov 13 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 -FREE Family Halloween Fun at Main Beach on October 28- Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Oct 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for October 22 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Institute Day Fun for Ages 5-13
- Oct 17 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ballroom and Social Dancing Program for Adults
- Oct 17 FREE Big Band Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 20
- Oct 17 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Cooking Demonstration with Chef Dave Esau
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Competition is Heating Up 17 Teams Registered for Puzzle Palooza!
- Oct 02 Park District Invites Residents to Attend State of the Lake Meeting on October 30
- Oct 02 Drop-In Tot Open Gym Returns for Fall 2017 Program Season at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 02 October 14: Adult Line Dance Party -Learn the basics with an introductory lesson-
- Sep 23 Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project Meeting Scheduled for October 5
- Sep 18 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for September 24 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Sep 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 11 FREE Family Fun at Black Diamond Kite Fest
- Sep 11 East Coast Swing is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults - Program includes complimentary dance le
- Sep 11 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to Participate in the Haunted Home Decorating Contest
- Sep 11 Are you a Puzzle Pro? Put a Team Together and Test Your Jigsaw Skills Against the Best at Puzzle Palooza!
- Sep 11 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place in October
- Sep 08 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 08 Crystal Lake Park District Begins Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project
- Sep 06 Main Beach Bricks Available for Pick Up NOW
- Aug 30 Home School Expo at Park Place Cancelled
- Aug 30 Crystal Lake Park District Hosts 21st Annual Crystal Lake Half Marathon -Volunteer Help Needed-
- Aug 30 Wanna Get a Little Nutty? Collect acorns on behalf of the Crystal Lake Park District Environmental Committee!
- Aug 18 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Aug 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for August 27 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Aug 17 Lunch and Learn Series Returns to Colonel Palmer House for Fall Program Season
- Aug 17 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 17 Main Beach Renovation Project Update for Playground Brick Owners
- Aug 16 Girls After School Basketball League (Ages 9-11) A Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Highlight
- Aug 16 Crystal Lake Park District Seeks Vendors for Home School Expo at Park Place
- Aug 16 Working Parents Have Childcare Options with Crystal Lake Park District Extended Time Programs for 2017-2018 School Year
- Aug 04 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed To Residents
- Aug 01 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Chance to Try a Fitness Class for Free in August
- Jul 31 Crystal Lake Open to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Appointment of Park Board Commissioner, Julie Martens
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- Apr 23 Sterne's Woods Open House & Walking Tour Sterne's Woods & Fen, 5617 E. Hillside Rd, Crystal Lake
- Apr 24 Chicago Church Tour transporation from Veteran Acres Rotary Building
- Apr 26 Beanbag Baseball Tourney Grand Oaks, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Apr 27 Crystal Lake Community Clean Up Day meet at Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce, 427 W. Virginia St, Crystal Lake
- Apr 27 Make & Take-Family Fun Grand Oaks, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Apr 27 Nature Workshop The Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Apr 27 Archery for Adults The Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Apr 27 Saturday NIght Dance-Rumba Grand Oaks, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Apr 28 Mother Daughter Tea Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake
- May 03 Lunch & Learn-Home Wine Making Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake