Extended Time is a unique, inclusive service operated by qualified, experienced staff. With a mix of independent and organized activities, we provide the children opportunities to make appropriate choices. Extended Time fosters growth and development of perseverance, curiosity and responsibility.
- Independent and Organized Activities
- Indoor/Outdoor Play
- Homework Support
- Team Building Opportunities
- Physical Activity
- A Nurturing Environment
- Nutritional Snacks
- Assistance with preparing students (changing/practicing) for after school activities and escorting them to their on-site location (scouts, art, sports, tutoring.)
ET staff provide supervised recreational activities allowing time for group games, arts and crafts, movies, field trips, fun with friends and even homework! This program also allows your children to participate in after school art classes or sport practices you might not have been able to transport them to.
Children must be toilet trained. No PULL-UPs allowed. Staff does not manage personal care.
2022 Childcare Tax statements
MONTHLY ONLINE PAYMENTS
If you have a student registered in our Extended Time program, monthly payments may be paid online. Statements will be emailed the 15th of each month. Instructions can be found below under the 'Extended Time/Billing Info' tab.
CHILDCARE TAX STATEMENTS
Childcare tax statements were emailed January 18 to households that participate in our Summer Day Camp and Extended Time programs. Please check your spam folder in the event you have not received your statement
2023-24 extended time sites
Woods Creek Elementary, Canterbury/Coventry Elementary, West/South Elementary, Indian Prairie Elementary, Husmann Elementary, North Elementary, Glacier Ridge Elementary
2023-24 extended time Time Slots
PM SESSION: 3:30 PM-6:15 PM
2023-2024 school year registration
Registration opens Mon, May 1, 2023 (Current ET Families) and Wed, May 10, 2023 (New ET Families)
Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year will end on August 8 at 5 pm. If registering in-person after August 8, you will not be able to attend ET until the week of August 21.
A $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month's tuition is due at the time of registration.
Registration can change daily so it is important to call our office for current program availability. Sandra Thompson 815.459.0680 ext. 1220, email@example.com.
1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am -5 pm
Saturday, 9:30 am-Noon (April-July)
Drive Up Window Drop Off Services
Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-Noonparent handbook
Visit the Virtual Backpack section of this web page to view a welcome letter, monthly site newsletters and a list of Extended Time holidays.
Extended Time 2023-2024 registration information and FeesAM SESSION: 6:15 AM-9 AM
PM SESSION: 3:30 PM-6:15 PMWoodscreek
Code 520971 plus section code for timeframe selection (waitlist)Canterbury/Coventry
Code 520972 plus section code for timeframe selectionWest/South
Code 520973 plus section code for timeframe selectionIndian Prairie
Code 520974 plus section code for timeframe selectionHusmann
Code 520975 plus section code for timeframe selectionNorth
Code 520976 plus section code for timeframe selection (waitlist)Glacier Ridge
Code 520977 plus section code for timeframe selectionJunior LeadersCode 520978-01
2023-2024 School year ET FEES
# Days/Time Slot
-01 3 mornings/6:15 -9 am $200
$160 additional child
-02 5 mornings/ 6:15 -9 am $300
$240 additional child
-03 3 afternoons/3:30-6:15 pm $237
$189.60 additional child
-04 5 afternoons/3:30-6:15 pm $345
$276 additional child
-05 3 mornings & 3 afternoons 6:15-9am +3:30-6:15 pm $362
$289.60 additional child
-06 5 mornings & 5 afternoons 6:15-9 am + 3:30-6:15 pm $560
$448 additional child
-07 3 mornings & 5 afternoons 6:15-9 am + 3:30-6:15 pm $520
$416 additional child
-08 5 mornings & 3 afternoons 6:15-9 am + 3:30-6:15 pm $512
$409.60 additional child
Punch Pass (limited number available per school) $445
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be charged at time of initial registration
- There are no payments for August and June. These weeks are averaged into 9 equal payments throughout the school year.
- Siblings receive a 20% discount.
- First month's tuition is refundable if cancellation is made prior to the start of the school year.
- Reduced rates are available to Park District residents in need.
- If your school is at capacity, we will place your child on a waiting list. Please contact Sam Thompson, 815.459.0680, ext. 1220 for more information.
- Parents who select the 3 day option can change the choice of days of the week as needed, based on their weekly schedule.
Late Fee reminderET closes promptly at 6:15 pm. $10 for first five minutes, $1 per minute thereafter.
- Bills are sent electronically to the email address on file. ET bills are sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Bills go out approximately around the 15th of the month. If you do not receive a bill, please check your junk box.
- Fees are paid monthly by the 1st of the month. Fees paid later than the 10th of the month will incur a late fee of $25 per child and your child is no longer eligible to attend. ET attendance may resume upon FULL payment of your child's bill.
- Payments for Extended Time can be mailed to or dropped off at the Administrative Office, 1 E.Crystal Lake Avenue. Down below are directions on how to set up automatic monthly payments or paying online. If you have any questions regarding billing please contact Nicole Zeller at 815-459-0680, ext. 1233, or email: email@example.com
DID YOU KNOW?
- You must sign up online for the auto debit feature for ET fees EVERY year. The system links the auto debit feature to an activity code for a specific school year.
- You can pay your bill online.
- You may request a "temporary" user name and password to access your account online if you do not have one from our customer service staff.
- You can change your user name, password, and even update your email online.
- You will be locked out of the online system if 3 attempts are made unsuccessfully. You will then need to call our customer service staff during business hours to request the password be changed and your account unlocked.
- All request for changes to the ET program MUST be submitted in writing to our billing bookkeeper. You may send the request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our punch pass is a daily punch pass which can be used for mornings, afternoons, both and institute days. The punch pass consists of 10 daily punches before you need to renew. Please bring your child to the Administrative Office so we can take their photo and attach to the fob. Fobs will be scanned at the ET location and you can check usage online.
AUTO DEBIT PROCEDURE
- Log into crystallakeparks.org. Click on the "Register/Login" button to access the login screen. You will need a username and password. For a temporary username and password, please call 815-459-0680. (Blue Oval button)
- Pay any outstanding Extended Time or Preschool tuition. The system does NOT charge any outstanding balances that are on the account prior to completing the auto debit process.
- To pay the outstanding balance, click "My Account", click "Pay Old Balances", check box, add to cart, and checkout.
- Once balance is paid, under "My Account" click "Installment Billing".
- Click "Update Bill Type". Change this from Installment Billing to Credit Card.
- Click on "Update Credit Card". Enter credit card information.
- The box labeled "Next Bill Date" will be the next time the credit card on file will be charged.
Please note: The credit card on file will be charged the day the bills are processed. This is approximately the 15th of the month prior to the billing due date.
PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
- Click to go to login in page. You will need a username and password. For a temporary username and password, please call 815.459.0680.
- Click on "Register/Login" button (Blue Oval button) to access the login screen.
- To pay the outstanding balance, click "My Account", click "Pay Old Balances", check box by your child's name, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
For any questions, please contact Nicole Zeller at 815-459-0680, ext. 1233 or email to email@example.com
Extended Time Punch Pass
Are you a parent with a changing schedule? We offer a 10-day Punch Pass at each school site. The passes can be used for regular school days, half days or Institute Days. Once registered you need to call 815.459-0680 x1215 or x1220 one day before your child will attend.
Upon registration you will receive a key chain fob to scan at school ET site. Fobs need to be picked up at the Crystal Lake Park District Administration Office, 1 E Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year. Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Ten (10) passes are available at each school. You will be notified upon completion of their Punch Pass. They may then register for a new one.
Program Fee: $445
The ET program runs through the D47 school year. ET will be closed on national holidays. A list of those dates will be provided at the start of the school year.
Please review the current school year Extended Time Parent Handbook. If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Thompson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220.
Extended Time Closure Dates 2023-2024Extended Time will NOT be in session on the following dates:Labor Day: Mon, Sept 4, 2023Columbus Day: Mon, Oct 9, 2023Thanksgiving: Th & Fri, Nov 23-24, 2023Holiday Break: Fri, Dec 22-Mon, Dec 25, 2023New Year's Eve: Fri, Dec 29, 2023New Year's Day: Mon, Jan 1, 2024President's Day: Mon, Feb 19, 2024Memorial Day: Mon, May 27, 2024
When school closes, ET is unable to operate, listen to Star 105.5 radio station for school closings.
Late Fee reminderET closes promptly at 6:15 pm. $10 for first five minutes, $1 per minute thereafter.
Once registered, you will receive an email invitation to fill out emergency forms online through campdoc.com. This needs to be done before your child may attend Extended Time. This system will give our ET supervisors and directors instant access to required emergency forms. The security, confidentiality and privacy of your child's personal information will always be protected. Only select Crystal Lake Park District personnel will have access to your child's information and the campdoc.com site is secure and encrypted for your protection. If you are having trouble accessing campdoc.com, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (734) 636-1000.
Site Contact Info
ALL SITES 2023-2024 Welcome Newsletter August 2023 Canterbury/Coventry
Glacier Ridge October 2023 email@example.com
Husmann October 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Prairie October 2023 email@example.com
North October 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
South/West October 2023 email@example.com
Woods Creek October 2023 firstname.lastname@example.org
friendly reminders for pick-up and drop-off
- ET opens at 6:15 AM. No early birds please. Our staff uses this time to set-up for the morning.
- Closing time is promptly at 6:15 PM. If you are picking up your child close to closing time, please be aware our staff needs to leave their site promptly at 6:15 PM.
- There will be a late charge when a child is picked up after closing time in the amount of $10 up to 6:20 pm and $1 per minute thereafter, charged on your next bill. After 6:30 PM, if we have had no contact from a parent, a responsible party from your emergency form, then police will be called and your child taken into protective custody until a parent or guardian can be located. In case you are late and no one is at the ET site, first contact the people on your emergency form to verify whether or not any of them have your child, secondly call the police if you cannot located your child. Please note: consistent lateness will result in being dropped from the program.
- If someone other than the person(s) listed on the Emergency Form will be picking up your child, or your child will be absent, please call your ET Site.
- If we will be dispensing medication, you will need to have a Crystal Lake Park District medication form filled out by your physician.