The Crystal Lake Park District publishes three seasonal brochures annually (WINTER/SPRING, SUMMER and FALL.) The brochure is delivered to all residents in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes. On the day the brochures are delivered to the post office, our registration system is active beginning at 9 AM.
fall 2023 Registration ALERT
All residences in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes will receive a printed guide in the mail during the week of Aug 16-20, 2023.
Help us keep programs alive for you! If you register at the last minute, the program you want may not be there when you need it. At some point, we have to decide if enrollment is sufficient to hold our programs. Wait too long and the program you want may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Unless noted, the program registration deadline is 3 days prior to the program start.
We have more ways to pay!
Apple pay, Google Pay, Tap to Pay and other NFC payment methods now accepted at the following locations:
- Administration Building
- Nature Center
- Racket Club
- Main Beach
- More to come!
You may now also use your gift card balance when you pay online.
Please note: WebTrac online registration automatically applies any credits on your household account during the registration process, instead of having to contact the Park District in order to use the credit. The system will also apply any household credits when you choose to pay your bill online.
If you are new user, you may CLICK HERE and set-up your household profile now.
Photos and video footage are periodically taken of people participating in a Park District program or activity, attending a class or event or using District facilities or property. Please be aware that by registering for a program or class, participating in an activity, attending an event or using a Crystal Lake Park District facility or property, you authorize the District to use these photos and videos for promotional purposes in Park District publications, advertising, and social media (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites operated by the Park District) as well as the District's website without additional prior notice or permission and without compensation to you. All photos and videos are the property of the Park District.
If you do not want a photo taken, please tell the photographer. If the picture has already been taken, please call Jenny Leech at 815-459-0680, ext. 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the photo/video will be removed from our files.
4 Easy Ways to Register
Log onto crystallakeparks.org and click the 'Register Online' button. New users will need to create an account. Established users will be directed to enter name of user and password. NOTE: IF YOU ARE REGISTERING WITH AN IPAD, POP UP WINDOWS MAY NOT PROPERLY DISPLAY.
Walk In/Mail In
Crystal Lake Park District
1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm
Drive Up Window
A convenient drive up window is located on the east side of the Administration Building and available during business hours.
Drive Thru Hours: M-F 8:30 am-Noon
Apr-Jul: Sat 9:30 am-Noon
24 Hour Drop Box
Download a registration form and place in the 24 hour drop box with a signed waiver form and check made payable to the Crystal Lake Park District. Drop box is located on the east side of the Park District Administration Building, next to the drive up window.
Additional Assistance Needed?
Contact us at 815-459-0680 if additional registration assistance is required.
- Oct 02 Lippold Park Seal Coating Project Updates-Week of Oct 2
- Sep 19 Registration Open for Girls & Boys Basketball Leagues
- Sep 15 Fishing Line Recycling Receptacles a Success
- Sep 11 Two NEW Workshops for Adults
- Sep 07 NEW Programs & Events at Colonel Palmer House
- Sep 03 Enroll Now for Fall Session of Dance
- Sep 03 Social Dance Nights at Grand Oaks Plus Line Dancing Class & Couples Social Dance
- Sep 02 Youth Athletics Classes Begin Sept 9
- Sep 01 Women's Golf Clinic Begins Sept 3 at Lippold Family Golf Center
- Aug 21 Snake Study Update-a collaboration with McHenry County College Biology Students
- Aug 21 Online Registration Down for Upgrades Tu, Aug 22 at 3 pm-Wed, Aug 23
- Aug 15 Fall 2023 Registration Now Open
- Aug 11 It's A GO-Caddyshack is ON for Tonight, Fri Aug 11
- Aug 02 Community Input Survey-Della Street Park Renovations plus Community Input Meeting on Aug 16
- Jul 26 Caddyshack-Movie in the Park on Aug 11-Costume Contest Added to the Event
- Jul 25 Additional Date Added to Crystal Lake Park District Concert in the Park Schedule
- Jul 25 Public Invited to Peter Pan Jr Performance by Musical Theatre Camp
- Jul 24 July/August Programs at Colonel Palmer House
- Jul 14 Group Sailing Lessons Begin July 24
- Jul 14 Summer Hapkido and Women’s Self Defense Clinic
- Jul 07 July/August Nature Center Programs & Events
- Jul 05 Cops N Bobbers Gary Svejcar Fishing Derby for Kids on July 30
- Jul 05 Women’s Self Defense Clinic on July 22
- Jul 04 Crystal Lake Park District Adult Camp (21+)
- Jul 03 Swim Lessons Sess 2 begin July 10
- Jul 03 Save the Date-Sat, Jul 15, to UNPLUG After Dark at Veteran Acres
- Jun 29 Everything You Need to Know to Enjoy the Crystal Lake Parade and Fireworks Celebration
- Jun 27 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult Session 3 begins Jul 17
- Jun 27 Crystal Lake Fireworks Info Plus Wristband Pre-Purchase Info
- Jun 26 FREE Summer Sing-A-Longs on June 28 & July 15
- Jun 25 Positive Pebbles Kits Available at the Administrative Office
- Jun 08 NEW Event! Aloha Summer Sunset Celebration on June 9
- Jun 01 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Kicks off May 30
- May 27 2023 Beach Operations-Main Beach Opens Sat, May 27
- May 05 Registration Open for Summer 2023
- Apr 24 Thank You Crystal Lake Park District Volunteers!
- Apr 10 Lippold Family Golf Center Open for Season
- Apr 06 Limited Number of Community Garden Plots Available
- Apr 05 Line Dancing Class & Social Ballroom Class plus Social Dance Nights
- Apr 04 Spots Filling Quickly for Summer Camp 2023-Register Today!
- Apr 04 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers Spring Programs for Tots-Adults
- Mar 15 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded Urban and Community Forestry Grant for Tree Planting
- Mar 08 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded 2022 Government Award from the Environmental Defenders of McHenry County
- Mar 07 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded $600,000 Open Space Land Acquisition and Development Grant for Development of Park on Haligus Road
- Mar 06 Social Dance Nights March 10, April 22, May 19
- Mar 06 Paint Nites and Watercolor Painting
- Mar 06 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Spring Firewood Sale on March 18
- Feb 27 Update Regarding Northwestern Medicine Healthcare Crystal Lake Fitness Center and the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Highlight the Night Son Date Night on April 28
- Feb 22 Mother Daughter Tea at Colonel Palmer House on April 30
- Feb 22 Four Winds Casino Trip and Land of Lincoln Trip Still Have Limited Spots Available
- Feb 22 New Sessions of Youth Athletics Beginning Feb 27 and Apr 24
- Feb 21 EVP Spring Break Volleyball Camp Mar 27-30
- Feb 19 Register NOW for Summer Camp!
- Feb 15 Next Session of Little Medical School Veterinarian Programs Begins March 24
- Feb 15 Summer 2023 Seasonal Jobs-NOW HIRING
- Feb 13 Register Now for Puzzle Palooza on March 19
- Feb 07 Valentine/Galentine Zumba Party Scheduled for Feb 10
- Jan 20 NEW! Galentine's Day Brunch with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 20 Dates Nights for Sons and Daughters in Feburary and April
- Jan 19 Limited Spots Still Available for this Season's Adult Trips
- Jan 17 Willows Edge Park Invasive Brush Clearing Efforts Underway
- Jan 16 Snowbird Softball Tourney Team Registration Due by Jan 27
- Jan 15 EVP & Crystal Lake Park District Host Snow Volleyball Tournament
- Jan 02 Register by Jan 6 for Boys Basketball League
- Dec 23 Free Holiday Light Recycling thru December 30
- Dec 22 Winter Spring Activity Guide Available and Registration is Opens Dec 9
- Dec 07 Send Us Your Letter to Santa by December 9
- Dec 05 Holiday Break Camps for Youth and Teens
- Oct 05 Committee of the Whole Meeting Administrative Bldg, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 08 Cycling Without Age for Seniors Dole Mansion
- Oct 08 Pioneering Merit Badge Workshop Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 09 Admin Office Closed
- Oct 09 Pickleball Fall Classic Spoerl Pickleball Courts, 7610 Pingree Road
- Oct 12 Magic Rotary Building, 431 N. Walkup, Crystal Lake
- Oct 13 CL Historical Society Lunch & Learn-Known as Swedenberg Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 14 Henrietta's Harvest Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 15 Nature Tots-Bat Story Time Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Oct 15 Nature Explorers-Brilliant Bats Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake