The Crystal Lake Park District publishes three seasonal brochures annually (WINTER/SPRING, SUMMER and FALL.) The brochure is delivered to all residents in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes. On the day the brochures are delivered to the post office, our registration system is active beginning at 9 AM.
summer 2023 Registration ALERT
All residences in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes will receive a printed guide in the mail during the week of May 8-12, 2023.
Help us keep programs alive for you! If you register at the last minute, the program you want may not be there when you need it. At some point, we have to decide if enrollment is sufficient to hold our programs. Wait too long and the program you want may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Unless noted, the program registration deadline is 3 days prior to the program start.
other crystal lake park district forms
We have more ways to pay!
Apple pay, Google Pay, Tap to Pay and other NFC payment methods now accepted at the following locations:
- Administration Building
- Nature Center
- Racket Club
- Main Beach
- More to come!
You may now also use your gift card balance when you pay online.
Please note: WebTrac online registration automatically applies any credits on your household account during the registration process, instead of having to contact the Park District in order to use the credit. The system will also apply any household credits when you choose to pay your bill online.
If you are new user, you may CLICK HERE and set-up your household profile now.
Photos and video footage are periodically taken of people participating in a Park District program or activity, attending a class or event or using District facilities or property. Please be aware that by registering for a program or class, participating in an activity, attending an event or using a Crystal Lake Park District facility or property, you authorize the District to use these photos and videos for promotional purposes in Park District publications, advertising, and social media (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites operated by the Park District) as well as the District's website without additional prior notice or permission and without compensation to you. All photos and videos are the property of the Park District.
If you do not want a photo taken, please tell the photographer. If the picture has already been taken, please call Jenny Leech at 815-459-0680, ext. 1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the photo/video will be removed from our files.
4 Easy Ways to Register
Log onto crystallakeparks.org and click the 'Register Online' button. New users will need to create an account. Established users will be directed to enter name of user and password. NOTE: IF YOU ARE REGISTERING WITH AN IPAD, POP UP WINDOWS MAY NOT PROPERLY DISPLAY.
Walk In/Mail In
Crystal Lake Park District
1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5 pm
Drive Up Window
A convenient drive up window is located on the east side of the Administration Building and available during business hours.
Drive Thru Hours: M-F 8:30 am-Noon
Apr-Jul: Sat 9:30 am-Noon
24 Hour Drop Box
Download a registration form and place in the 24 hour drop box with a signed waiver form and check made payable to the Crystal Lake Park District. Drop box is located on the east side of the Park District Administration Building, next to the drive up window.
Additional Assistance Needed?
Contact us at 815-459-0680 if additional registration assistance is required.
- May 17 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult plus Golf N Tennis Camp
- May 17 Crystal Lake Park District Adult Camp (21+)
- May 15 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Kicks off May 30
- May 15 2023 Beach Operations-Main Beach Opens Sat, May 27
- May 15 FREE Summer Sing-A-Longs in June and July
- May 15 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 15 NEW Event! Aloha Summer Sunset Celebration on June 9
- May 05 Registration Open for Summer 2023
- May 04 Positive Pebbles Kits Available at the Administrative Office
- Apr 24 Thank You Crystal Lake Park District Volunteers!
- Apr 10 Lippold Family Golf Center Open for Season
- Apr 06 Limited Number of Community Garden Plots Available
- Apr 05 Line Dancing Class & Social Ballroom Class plus Social Dance Nights
- Apr 04 Spots Filling Quickly for Summer Camp 2023-Register Today!
- Apr 04 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers Spring Programs for Tots-Adults
- Mar 15 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded Urban and Community Forestry Grant for Tree Planting
- Mar 08 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded 2022 Government Award from the Environmental Defenders of McHenry County
- Mar 07 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded $600,000 Open Space Land Acquisition and Development Grant for Development of Park on Haligus Road
- Mar 06 Social Dance Nights March 10, April 22, May 19
- Mar 06 Paint Nites and Watercolor Painting
- Mar 06 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Spring Firewood Sale on March 18
- Feb 27 Update Regarding Northwestern Medicine Healthcare Crystal Lake Fitness Center and the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Highlight the Night Son Date Night on April 28
- Feb 22 Mother Daughter Tea at Colonel Palmer House on April 30
- Feb 22 Four Winds Casino Trip and Land of Lincoln Trip Still Have Limited Spots Available
- Feb 22 New Sessions of Youth Athletics Beginning Feb 27 and Apr 24
- Feb 21 EVP Spring Break Volleyball Camp Mar 27-30
- Feb 19 Register NOW for Summer Camp!
- Feb 15 Next Session of Little Medical School Veterinarian Programs Begins March 24
- Feb 15 Summer 2023 Seasonal Jobs-NOW HIRING
- Feb 13 Register Now for Puzzle Palooza on March 19
- Feb 07 Valentine/Galentine Zumba Party Scheduled for Feb 10
- Jan 20 NEW! Galentine's Day Brunch with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 20 Dates Nights for Sons and Daughters in Feburary and April
- Jan 19 Limited Spots Still Available for this Season's Adult Trips
- Jan 17 Willows Edge Park Invasive Brush Clearing Efforts Underway
- Jan 16 Snowbird Softball Tourney Team Registration Due by Jan 27
- Jan 15 EVP & Crystal Lake Park District Host Snow Volleyball Tournament
- Jan 02 Register by Jan 6 for Boys Basketball League
- Dec 23 Free Holiday Light Recycling thru December 30
- Dec 22 Winter Spring Activity Guide Available and Registration is Opens Dec 9
- Dec 07 Send Us Your Letter to Santa by December 9
- Dec 05 Holiday Break Camps for Youth and Teens
- Jun 03 Palmer's Programs-Coffee House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Summer Sing-A-Long Ralph's World Veteran Acres, Jaycee Shelter
- Jun 03 Perfect Pollinators Open House Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Drop In Monthly Craft at Colonel Palmer House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 West Beach Opening Day 2023 West Beach, 2330 Lake Ave, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Nature Explorers-Scales and Tails Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Jun 04 Cycling Without Age for Seniors Dole Mansion
- Jun 06 Concerts in the Park-CL Community Band Main Beach, 300 Lakeshore Dr, Crystal Lake
- Jun 07 Paint Nite Woodscreek Building
- Jun 09 Palmer's Programs-Victorian Jewelry & Fashion Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake