JOB and Volunteer OPPORTUNITIES
Come Join Our Team-We're More Than Just Parks!
Looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact on people's lives while building a fun and dynamic career?
Consider the Crystal Lake Park District! It takes all kinds of skills, knowledge and talent to serve the recreation needs of the community. If you're passionate about the outdoors, staying active, having fun and encouraging others to do the same, then check out our part-time and full-time career opportunities.
Online Employment Application Form
The Crystal Lake Park District strictly adheres to an online job application process. If you are interested in applying for employment, you must complete the online job application. We keep your online job application active for one year, and you may access your online job application at any time to make changes or to apply for different positions.
We receive hundreds of applications annually and regret that each season a limited number of positions are available. Please note you will be contacted for an interview only if you're being considered for a specific position. Please note: that our job opportunities change frequently, so it's important to visit our website often. Those candidates whose qualifications meet our needs will be contacted.
Click below to view Vacancy Categories (left column). When viewing vacancy, click 'show/hide' to view job description.
Notes about Employment with the Crystal Lake Park District
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. All positions are governed by Park District Operating and Employment Policies and Procedures.
All potential employees must successfully complete the required background checks and submit to monthly random drug testing as a condition of employment.
The Crystal Lake Park District provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process may contact the Human Resources Manager at 815-459-0680, ext. 1202 or email email@example.com
Do you have a special skill to share or a new program concept?
To suggest a new program to the Crystal Lake Park District
please complete the Program Proposal form
Mail or email the completed Program Proposal Form to:
Kim Buscemi, Superintendent of Recreation Services
Crystal Lake Park District
One East Crystal Lake Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL. 60014
University Student Opportunities
Park and Recreation Internships
The Crystal Lake Park District offers two internships per year for university students in their senior year majoring in Parks, Recreation and Tourism. The selected interns will be expected to commit to 40 hours per week for 14 weeks. This program is designed to provide the intern with firsthand knowledge and understanding of public recreation agencies. Students will be provided the opportunity to integrate and apply knowledge, theory and understanding from the academic setting to the working environment.
Interns are allowed to witness and assist in many of the different job aspects that public recreation agencies provide and will work with and for different supervisory staff during their internship.
- Program planning as it relates to starting new programs, supervising current programs and evaluating past programs. Direct leadership skills will be emphasized as students actually conduct programs and special events.
- Facility management that includes programming, staff scheduling, supervision, maintenance, marketing and public relations.
- Customer relations as intern become involved with countless number of patrons and guests.
- Park administration, which includes budgeting, finance, policy formation, and public and professional meetings.
Field Study Work
The Crystal Lake Park District also offers field study work for university students in their junior year.
Please submit a resume and a letter of recommendation from the university.
Kim Buscemi, Superintendent of Recreation Services
Crystal Lake Park District
One East Crystal Lake Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL. 60014
For more information call 815-459-0680 ext. 1217
volunteer at the Crystal Lake Park District
Enhance your life while giving back to the community through various volunteer service opportunities with the Crystal Lake Park District. Volunteers are essential to the success of our programs and special events.
- Give back to and strengthen the community
- Connect with others and meet new people
- Develop new skills and broaden your experience
- Feel a sense of achievement and purpose
- Good for your mind and body
- Career exploration or advancement
- To have fun!
Who can volunteer?
- Individuals and Families - choose an activity or special event based on your interests and availability.
- Businesses and Civic Organizations - build a community's public image and improve staff morale by volunteering as a group.
- Teens and Social Groups - Boys and Girls 14 years and up are invited to gain valuable work experience or fulfill service hours for school or other organizations. Youth younger than age 14 may volunteer with a parent or legal guardian. Any volunteer under the age of 18 must have a parental signature to volunteer.
The list below is a partial list of opportunities. Don't see what you're looking for on this list? Please contact Human Resources Coordinator, at Anna Olas firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional opportunities.
special Event VOLUNTEERS
- Throughout the year, the Crystal Lake Park District hosts large scale special events that rely on groups of volunteers. Event volunteering opportunities are suitable for parent/child pairs, business groups, service organizations, as well as, individuals.
Crystal Lake Park District Beach Bash
Saturday, June 23 (rain date June 24)
Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House
Sunday, June 3, July 15 and August 12, 1-4 pm
Crystal Lake Open Water Swim Race & Kid's Sprint & Scoop
Saturday, June 9
Other opportunities (schedule varies, to be announced)
Truck or Treat
Natural Area Volunteers
The natural areas found throughout the Park District offer a variety of opportunities for volunteers to make a difference by helping the environment. Individuals or groups can benefit from the rewarding and education experience of restoring our native ecosystems.
Butternut Nature Preserve
Volunteer Co-Stewards: Judi Stuck, Nicole Petra, Marita Griffith
Woodland and prairie preserve located on a branch of the Kishwaukee River
Work Days: TBD
Meet in parking lot on Butternut Road
Lippold Park Wetland Complex
Volunteer Co-Stewards: Position Open
This wetland helps clean the water flowing into Crystal Lake
Work Days: If you are interested in becoming the Steward, please contact John Fiorina at email@example.com
Sterne's Woods Fen
Volunteer Co-Steward: Larry Smith
One of the highest quality wetlands in the state
Work Days: 4th Sunday of the month, 9-11 AM
Veteran Acres and Wingate Prairie Nature Preserve
Volunteer Co-Steward: Jim Wigman
One of our popular sites, this has been formally dedicated as a sanctuary for native plants and animals
Work Days: 1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month, 9-11 AM, every Tuesday, 2-4 PM
Meet at the Nature Center
Volunteer Instructors/Group Leaders
If you a special skill or knowledge base you would like to share with others such as art, nutrition or literature we welcome you to submit a Program Proposal Form to lead a new program at the Crystal Lake Park District.
What is the Volunteer Time Commitment?
This is up to each individual. Some volunteers may wish to volunteer on a regular basis in the same capacity while others may wish to volunteer for the occasional special event.
Ready to Get Started Volunteering?
For questions on volunteering for the Crystal Lake Park District please contact Anna Olas at 815-459-0680, ext. 1202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov 16 2018 Property Tax Ordinance on Agenda for December 13 Board Meeting
- Nov 07 Register by November 28 for Santa's Holiday Express
- Nov 07 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake in Holiday Decorating Contest
- Nov 07 Register by December 1 for Senior Holiday Brunch
- Nov 06 Experience Qi Gong and Yoga Nidra through 1-Day Classes at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Nov 01 2nd Session of Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes begins October 30
- Nov 01 Luminaria Walk at Shamrocks Hills Park Showcases Crystal Lake Park District’s Newest Park
- Nov 01 Classic Christmas Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3-10
- Oct 19 Proposed Pier Ordinance is topic of Community Input Meeting October 25
- Oct 19 FREE Pop Up Fitness Classes Offered October 23 & 24
- Oct 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Food Classes
- Oct 15 Drop in and Planned Activities for Seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 04 Register for Adult Volleyball Leagues by October 5
- Oct 03 Register by October 17 for Junior High Wagon Ride & Bonfire
- Oct 03 Day Trips for Adults with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 03 Vendors Needed for ‘Weddings on the Lake’ Bridal Fair Main Beach
- Oct 03 Who Has the Best Halloween Display in Crystal Lake?
- Oct 02 Crystal Lake Park District Drop-In Tot Open Gym Begins October 4
- Oct 02 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 13
- Sep 24 Fox Trot is Featured Dance for September 29 Saturday Night Dance
- Sep 24 Pop Up Classes features Fleece Scarf & Headband Project
- Sep 21 Crystal Lake Park District Welcomes New Staff
- Sep 20 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers STEM Programming
- Sep 17 Crystal Lake Park District Park Board of Commissioner Election Petition Packets Available
- Sep 05 Drop in Programs and Day Trips for Active Adults at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 05 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 04 Crystal Lake Park District Expands Nature Center Programs
- Sep 03 FREE Family Fun at the Crystal Lake Park District Kite Fest
- Sep 03 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Fall Season
- Sep 02 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes
- Sep 01 Fall Art Classes for Kids-Adults Begin Soon
- Aug 23 End of Summer Session of Belly Dancing Added
- Aug 23 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Three District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Aug 23 Enrolling now for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Academy Programs
- Aug 22 Weed Harvesting in West Bay of Crystal Lake Scheduled for August 30
- Aug 22 Enroll Now for Fall Fitness and Yoga Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Aug 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on August 26
- Aug 14 Limited Spots Available for Crystal Lake Park District Barlina House Preschool 2018-2019 School Year
- Aug 14 Register by September 7 Crystal Lake Park District Girls After School Basketball League
- Aug 14 Part-Time and Volunteer Coaching Opportunities
- Aug 14 Active Adult Line Country Line Dance Party This Friday, August 17
- Aug 14 Cha Cha is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Aug 14 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 09 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Extended Through August 21
- Aug 01 Public Input Meetings Scheduled in August for Crystal Lake Park District Projects
- Jul 23 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Appoints Cathy Cagle to Four Year Term
- Jul 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House August 12
- Jul 16 Join Us for a Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on July 22
- Jul 16 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Cooking Classes-ages 9 & up
- Jul 16 Limited Registration Spots Still Available for Crystal Lake Park District Dance Camps
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- Jul 16 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed to Residents beginning July 31
- Jul 11 Active Adult Country Line Dance Party This Friday, July 13
- Jul 11 July 23-27 is Lifeguard and Beach Staff Appreciation Week
- Jul 05 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Unwanted Plants at Veteran Acres Pond Scheduled for July 6
- Jun 29 Register by July 12 for Family Game Night at Main Beach!
- Jun 29 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House On July 15
- Jun 26 Concerts in the Park Continue Through August 21
- Jun 18 Crystal Lake Park District ‘Hanging with Our Heron’ Photo Contest Kicks Off June 23
- Jun 18 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day on June 24
- Jun 18 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Summer Art Classes
- Jun 18 June 23 Beach Bash Schedule Announced
- Jun 12 Register Now for Summer Cooking Classes
- Jun 12 Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Phase 2 Survey Now Open
- Jun 04 Crystal Lake Park District Board of Commissioners Seeking Candidate
- Jun 04 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species Scheduled on June 6 on Crystal Lake
- May 17 Family Campout Slated for June 15-16 at Main Beach
- May 17 Teens! Get the Right Skills to Land a Job Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Classes
- May 17 Group and Private Sailing Lessons with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 17 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult With the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Still Time to Register for Summer Sessions of Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 16 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 14 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 14 Register now for Open Water Swim Race Slated at Crystal Lake on June 9-CANCELLED
- May 14 2018 Public Beach Spring Herbicide Treatments Scheduled
- May 14 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 3
- May 14 Mark Your Calendar for May 26-Main and West Beach Opening Day
- May 14 Crystal Lake Park District Announces NEW Special Event at Main Beach Beach Bash on June 23
- May 14 Drop in and Planned Activities for seniors at the Crystal Lake Park District
- May 11 Mark Your Calendar for May 20 Sterne's Volunteer Work Day
- May 10 May 19 is Opening Day for the NEW Crystal Lake Park District Main Beach Playground
- May 09 Enroll Now for Summer Session of Dance Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 20 Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office Begins Saturday Hours for Summer Season
- Apr 20 Meet up the First Wednesday of the Month for Walking Club
- Apr 17 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for April 22
- Apr 17 Watch for the Summer Brochure in the Mail! Registration Opens May 1
- Apr 17 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Opens for Season on April 21
- Apr 17 Dates Announced for Drop-In Program for Crafters
- Apr 12 American Tango is the Featured Dance for April 28 Event
- Apr 02 First Saturday at Colonel Palmer House on April 7 features Scouting Around
- Apr 02 Nominate Crystal Lake to Receive a $20K Grant during Earth Month
- Apr 02 Crystal Lake Park District Day Camp Open House Scheduled for May 5
- Mar 30 Crystal Lake Park District Staff Receives Award at NISRA Recognition Banquet
- Mar 19 Crystal Lake Park District Honored with Certificate of Achievement For Excellence in Financial Reporting
- Mar 14 Join us on March 18 for Volunteer Work Day at Sterne's Woods
- Mar 14 Register by April 2 for Family Game NIght
- Mar 14 Adult Line Country Line Dance Party on March 17 includes Lesson
- Mar 14 Rumba is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults
- Mar 12 Register by March 14 for Doggy Egg Hunt
- Mar 01 Crystal Lake Park District’s Sam Thompson Receives National Service Award from the American Camp Association
- Feb 22 Still Time to Register for Spring Session of Crystal Lake Park District Cooking and Baking Classes
- Feb 22 Registration Deadline: March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Feb 22 Community Garden Plots Available at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Register for Spring Session of Beyond the Bell at Husmann and West Elementary
- Feb 22 Limited Team Spots Still Available for Forts on the Courts
- Feb 16 Join us February 25 for Bonfire! Food at the Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 31 Colonel Palmer House to Host Two Valentine’s Inspired Events
- Jan 25 Applications Due by March 31 for Walk Herrick, Sr. Memorial Foundation Junior Tennis Scholarship
- Jan 24 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Two District 47 Schools to Offer Beyond the Bell
- Jan 24 February 23 Live Music Entertainment at Park Place features Ivy Ford
- Jan 24 Drop-In Pickleball Offered at The Racket Club
- Jan 24 Reister by March 12 for 2nd Annual Forts on the Courts Family/Team Event
- Jan 24 January 27 at Grand Oaks-Adult Country Line Dance Party
- Jan 16 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Jan 16 Don’t PASS up the Opportunity to be a Part of the Crystal Lake Park District Cake Decorating Class on Jan 20
- Jan 16 Register by March 2 for Mom Son Wild West Fest
- Jan 15 Join us on January 21 for a Bonfire! Food! Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day and Cookout
- Jan 15 Chili Open Golf Classic is a Crystal Lake Tradition-Get Your Tee Time Today!
- Jan 15 Register by January 30 for the 2018 Snowbird Softball Tournament
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Now Hiring for Summer Seasonal Jobs
- Jan 15 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ice Rink and Sledding Locations for Winter Fun
- Jan 15 Indoor Walking Option at The Racket Club -Monday thru Friday
- Jan 12 Register by March 20 for Breakfast with the Bunny
- Dec 28 FREE Music and Dancing at Park Place Banquet in January and February
- Dec 28 Enroll Now for 1st Session of Winter Fitness Classes with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 28 Registration Deadline January 15, 4th-6th Grade Boys After School Basketball League
- Dec 28 Register by February 2 for Daddy Daughter Luau
- Dec 11 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for December 17 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Dec 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Dec 11 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Dance Programs for Adults in Winter/Spring Season
- Nov 21 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Dance Mix Party on December 3
- Nov 21 Watch for the Winter/Spring brochure in the mail after December 1
- Nov 13 Still time to Register-Enjoy a Holiday Brunch with Friends on December 7 at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center
- Nov 13 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to ‘Light Up’ Crystal Lake In Holiday Decorating Contest
- Nov 13 Classic Christmas Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3-10
- Nov 13 Register by November 29 for Santa's Workshop
- Nov 13 Letters to Santa Program is a Crystal Lake Park District Tradition
- Nov 13 Register by December 22 for Family Noon Years Eve
- Nov 13 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 -FREE Family Halloween Fun at Main Beach on October 28- Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Oct 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for October 22 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Institute Day Fun for Ages 5-13
- Oct 17 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Ballroom and Social Dancing Program for Adults
- Oct 17 FREE Big Band Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place on October 20
- Oct 17 Register Now for Crystal Lake Park District Holiday Cooking Demonstration with Chef Dave Esau
- Oct 17 Still Time to Register for Yoga with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Senior Day Trips with Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 17 Competition is Heating Up 17 Teams Registered for Puzzle Palooza!
- Oct 02 Park District Invites Residents to Attend State of the Lake Meeting on October 30
- Oct 02 Drop-In Tot Open Gym Returns for Fall 2017 Program Season at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Oct 02 October 14: Adult Line Dance Party -Learn the basics with an introductory lesson-
- Sep 23 Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project Meeting Scheduled for October 5
- Sep 18 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for September 24 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Sep 11 Kids are Welcome in the Kitchen at the Crystal Lake Park District
- Sep 11 FREE Family Fun at Black Diamond Kite Fest
- Sep 11 East Coast Swing is the Featured Dance for Upcoming Saturday Night Dance for Adults - Program includes complimentary dance le
- Sep 11 Crystal Lake Park District Challenges Park District Residents to Participate in the Haunted Home Decorating Contest
- Sep 11 Are you a Puzzle Pro? Put a Team Together and Test Your Jigsaw Skills Against the Best at Puzzle Palooza!
- Sep 11 Music Entertainment on the Schedule at Park Place in October
- Sep 08 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Sep 08 Crystal Lake Park District Begins Fetzner Park Riparian Restoration Project
- Sep 06 Main Beach Bricks Available for Pick Up NOW
- Aug 30 Home School Expo at Park Place Cancelled
- Aug 30 Crystal Lake Park District Hosts 21st Annual Crystal Lake Half Marathon -Volunteer Help Needed-
- Aug 30 Wanna Get a Little Nutty? Collect acorns on behalf of the Crystal Lake Park District Environmental Committee!
- Aug 18 Businesses and Organizations Needed To Participate in Crystal Lake Park District Truck or Treat
- Aug 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for August 27 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Aug 17 Lunch and Learn Series Returns to Colonel Palmer House for Fall Program Season
- Aug 17 Ol’ Time Wagon Rides a Fall Tradition at Sterne’s Woods
- Aug 17 Main Beach Renovation Project Update for Playground Brick Owners
- Aug 16 Girls After School Basketball League (Ages 9-11) A Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Highlight
- Aug 16 Crystal Lake Park District Seeks Vendors for Home School Expo at Park Place
- Aug 16 Working Parents Have Childcare Options with Crystal Lake Park District Extended Time Programs for 2017-2018 School Year
- Aug 04 Crystal Lake Park District Fall Program Brochure to Be Mailed To Residents
- Aug 01 Crystal Lake Park District Offers Chance to Try a Fitness Class for Free in August
- Jul 31 Crystal Lake Open to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Facility Closings Due to Flooding
- Jul 28 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Appointment of Park Board Commissioner, Julie Martens
- Jul 26 Crystal Lake Closed to Motorized Watercraft
- Jul 24 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Approved by Board of Commissioners
- Jul 20 Open Water Swim Race CANCELLED
- Jul 17 Aquatic Herbicide Treatments of Non-Native Species on Crystal Lake on July 18
- Jul 17 Volunteer Work Day Scheduled for July 23 at Sterne’s Woods & Fen
- Jul 11 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House continues on July 16 With ‘CPH Country Fair’
- Jul 11 Food Vendors Named for Blast on the Beach
- Jul 11 Still Time to Register for Crystal Lake Park District Lifeguard Training Class
- Jul 10 West Bay Herbicide Treatment Scheduled for July 11
- Jul 10 July 12 is ‘Everyday Hero Day’ at Crystal Lake Park District Summer Camp
- Jun 21 Special Event Dates Affecting Main Beach Boat Launch Key Card Holders
- Jun 21 Craft Fair Vendors Needed at Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram/Crystal Lake Park District Blast on the Beach
- Jun 17 Crystal Lake Park District Partners with Black Diamond to Host Kids’ Party in the Park
- May 25 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 24 Lippold Park Family Golf Center Offers Boomers Golf Drop-In Special
- May 24 Crystal Castle and Acorn Alley Splash Pad Hours of Operation
- May 23 Main and West Beaches Open on May 27
- May 23 Exciting New Additions to Concerts in the Park Series
- May 23 Free Summer Sundays at Colonel Palmer House begins on June 4
- May 23 Enroll Now for Summer Fitness and Yoga Classes at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 26 Crystal Lake Main Beach Passes on Sale May 8
- Apr 25 Garden Plots at Hill Farm Acres
- Apr 25 Summer Camp registration now open at Crystal Lake Park District
- Apr 15 Crystal Lake Park District 2017-2022 Strategic Plan Available for Public Review
- Nov 17 Cake Decorating-Thanksgiving
- Nov 17 Un-Finished Craft Object Drop In (UFO)
- Nov 17 Voices in Harmony Connections: A Bernstein Centennial First Congregational Church, Crystal Lake
- Nov 18 Confetti Gourmet-Bread Basics Confetti Gourmet Academy
- Nov 20 Thank Goodness Its' Institute Day-XTreme Wheels transportation from Woodscreek Elementary School
- Nov 28 Santa's Holiday Express-Registration Deadline Grand Oaks Recreation Center, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Nov 30 Luminaria Walk at Shamrock Hills Park Shamrock Hills Park, 6204 Hillside Rd, Crystal Lake
- Nov 30 Water Whirlwind (STEM Classes at The Nature Center) The Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Dec 01 Cake Decorating-Gingerbread
- Dec 04 Holiday Senior Brunch Grand Oaks Recreation Center, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake